Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I started checking this show about two weeks ago and I'm totally hooked. I'm at the start of season 2 now and extremely invested in Della being reunited with her family. Can't believe how touching it all is.

Love the voice cast (Tennant, Miccuci, Tate and Brewster are favorites). Part of me would've liked to hear Brendan Fraser as Launchpad, but Beck Bennett does a great job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Cloa.ca

actually that might exist, I'm not gonna check

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
It's been long enough between episodes that I thought maybe they changed Magica's color, until she regained her amulet and turned green again. I love Tate so much in this role.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
God loving damnit