Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I liked how in Glomgold's slide it looked like it was an old-timey bicycle messenger delivering the yacht party invite but in the end it was a hipster (disguise) with the exact same mustache.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Ahaha the top "related video" is something called "How Disney XD is Ruining DuckTales" and it's like ten minutes long. Of course there are angry DuckTales purists out there.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

The episode has already aired, you don't need to use spoiler tags.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I wonder if they went with "so what part of Ireland are you from?" because "so what part of England are you from?" would have been actually offensive.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Episode had better have a scene of her standing on stage as the theater burns around her, I did not learn all this DuckTales lore to not be pandered to.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

It was an entire Marvel movie in 22 minutes. :allears:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Double post, but ...

Spoiled for upcoming character.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

eatenmyeyes posted:

#NewHeroinDuckburg

Beaks uses his social media presence to traffic narcotics.

Even Duckburg is not exempt from the heroin epidemic. smh.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

So, the Spear of Selene definitely looked like a spaceship on that page, right?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Which one was Kilgrave in Jessica Jones?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

It's already aired, dude, no need for spoiler tags.

The ghost butler walking out at the end too was just insult to injury.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Two episodes next week, "The Shadow War," parts 1 and 2.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Wow, real cool of you to drag someone with a speech impediment like that. <:mad:>

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Who?

e: this can be taken as a response to both the last 2 posts

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

The Hero With a Thousand Probations.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I'm just disappointed nobody liked my Hero With a Thousand Faces pun, since that screed reads like it's from a parallel universe where Joseph Campbell had severe brain damage.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Rescue Rangers was my favorite show as a kid and Gadget my first childhood crush (fortunately I didn't turn into a furry) so seeing them and having their theme song kick in made me so happy. I can't remember my relative's birthdays but I can by god sing the entire Rescue Rangers theme song.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

That's pretty true to real life, though. For example, all of my female relatives have master's degrees or doctorates, while I'm dumb as hell.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Gadget was my first crush too! I somehow also didn't become a furry, but I've hung out with some and they're cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Best two background gags were the hoverboard bursting into flames and the horse doing the Henry Cavill in Mission Impossible arm-cocking.