Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Hihohe posted:

Webby is a clone in a similar fashion of Les Enfants Terribles and they are gonna reveal a liquid Webby soon

being constructed from the dominant genes of scrooge mcduck explains a lot about her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

It's really cute that this is Donald and Daisy meeting for the first time? I wasn't sure how they were going to explain him and her having a thing when she's never been around in the show so far, but this is a good way to do it. I can imagine we'll see more of her in the future too!

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

paradoxGentleman posted:

Hey folks! Me and some others are organizing a discord for animation fans away from SA, given the lowtax situation. Ask here or send me a PM if you want in.

would love to get an invite to that

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Darkwing special was great. It was really fun to see one of my like cornerstone childhood favorites in action again, but also like. It just nailed the balance of superhero adventure stuff and wacky comedy bits.

And it also managed to advance the season's overall story in a big way which was rad.

Looking forward to seeing more of Darkwing and Gosalyn in the future.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Care to ellaborate?

Is this about Jim Cummings being a creepy gently caress?

its about the original voice actors for scrooge and the triplets being dead

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

it definitely felt like a pilot, and with what they're doing in terms of making it free on youtube, yeah. we're gonna get a darkwing spinoff announced within a year or two. as long as its as good as this show im totally onboard

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

This Ducktales deserves to do a movie more than the original did, so hopefully that gets to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I... never have trouble understanding what Donald's saying, and now I'm wondering if that means something's actively wrong with my brain.