Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Yeah, he's a chicken-man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
So I grabbed Disney plus and decided to check this show out properly, season 1 was real good but I guess Canada doesn't have Season 2? Does anyone know what that's about? When is it coming?

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

nine-gear crow posted:

I noticed that too when I checked it out. Tbh, it would not surprise me if Season 1 is all we get, ever. Canada tends to get screwed big time on streaming services and D+ seems to be no exception.

I won't like it much of S1 is all we get but guess I can console myself with Gargoyles and Gravity Falls.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
:ducksiren: Ducktales Season 2 is finally up in Canada! :ducksiren:

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Adder Moray posted:

There was a recent ReBoot thing?

There's a live-action CG hybrid series on Netflix where a bunch of high school teens enter the cyber world to fight evil or something. Reviews place it somewhere between 'mediocre' and 'grotesque'.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
It's taken me until right now to realize that Mark Beaks is an African Gray parrot. He even has the red tail!

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Violet's the least aggressive hummingbird I've ever seen. Birds that small consist entirely of sugar and spite. I've seen them body-slam each other and one tried to dive-bomb a blackbird. They're just so loving tiny and so loving angry.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
You're right, but also in this case the driver is getting out of the car so they can punch someone in the audience. The blackbird didn't want your nectar, little hummingbird!

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
We've known this about Scrooge since he found a corpse hating him on Mount Neverest.

"If I had a nickel for every person who cursed me with their dying breath, I'd be twice as rich as I already am."

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I would like in on this discord, please.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Disney... Disney plz :negative:

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Ratigan is present but he's still rat sized so his adventures take place off-camera in the tiny mouse society with The Rescuers.

Also Basil of Baker Street isn't public domain and Disney doesn't care enough to buy the rights or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Three Caballeros is a string of vaguely-connected songs, of which far too many contain horny Donald Duck trying to hit on live-action human women.