Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mr. Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

howe_sam posted:

Wait, wait, hold up. Mags loving Bennett is going to be in this thing

Yeah, it's really just ideal casting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

cant cook creole bream posted:

I want to say that calling someone an aunt can be just a thing of close affection. But on the other hand, assuming they were married, Della's husband would have to be called Duck too. (Taking the wife's name was rather rare back then.)

Yeah, it may not be as common these days, but my mom had more "aunts" and "uncles" than ones she was related to by blood. I also had an aunt like that who was my mom's lifelong friend.

Mr. Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

TFRazorsaw posted:

well, we don't really know how everyone feels about him, other than the fact that the vulture businessmen react to him with incredulity.

Please. They're clearly vulture capitalists.

Mr. Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

After the show gave each one a gimmick, I feel like The Warriors gangs was the next logical step.

I think my favorite part of that episode was the one beagle boy screwing around with bottles in every scene he was in.

Mr. Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Infinitum posted:

This is basically Disney Venture Bros

I love it

The hankification of Webby seems to be proceeding well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

counterfeitsaint posted:

I was kinda on board until you equated being possessed by a demon as part of the class struggle.

All struggle is class struggle, comrade