Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
For more Donald, Disney's doing 24hr Disney Mickey Mouse Shorts. The new, really good ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I like how Hynden Walch just did her StarFire voice for hippie mermaid. If her grammar was properly improper they would be indistinguishable.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

They really love using old characters in new ways.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Render onto Glomgold that which is Glomgold’s

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Seth and Evan did the boys, which is amazing and gross, and sausage party, which was stupid and gross. So who knows?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Young Della is adorable.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Being Scrooges housekeeper is also a way to keep an eye on dozens or possibly hundreds of mystical artifacts.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Mark beaks seems to be able to run his business entirely while looking at his cell phone. If he didn’t fall into villainy, he might be the richest duck in the world. He’s just selfish and evil but it doesn’t seem to hold him back very much. I imagine if he never met the ducks he would be trying to buy Banana Island.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

No thank you.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I think another episode where the moral is “Scrooge needs to stop being a greedy rear end in a top hat“ was a waste. Especially since it was last year’s Christmas episode. But then again, it’s 90% of all Christmas episodes in all television. You just have to stop being a bad person and let Christmas turn you into a good person

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I misunderstood the scales during the last episode and thought the trial was going really really well.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I think it was genius the relation between Kate Micucci and Ricky Lindhoms, but does Noël Wells have any other tie in with Kate? I couldn’t find much besides this that they were in together.

I am amazed how much they fit into a 90 minute episode, with commercial breaks. Probably explains why they were a dozen plus storyboard artists, so many interesting little moments.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I’m still amazed by how many payoffs they had. They introduced like 15 people from the series and each of them had a pay off, sometimes more than one.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Just realized how closely the ottoman empire ending paralleled the actual ending of the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Losing sentience feels like a relief in a world gone mad.