Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

tsob posted:

When is Ducktales back on a regular schedule again? Or will it just be perpetually kicked around the calendar by Disney?

Disney cares not for consistent scheduling or forewarning. Apparently the ratings on kids shows are better when new episodes are shown completely at random with no buildup or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

cant cook creole bream posted:

I assume he stumbles across the construct of the lunar fleet and has to stop that somehow.

Goes without saying really. The real question is whether Penny will hate him more than Della or fall madly in love with him?

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

So who else wants Magica and Glomgold to team up?

Might just be because of the voice actors and Dr Who Nostalgia, but I would totally go for a Scrooge/Magica teamup episode. I actually thought that in the final two parter of season one they had a better bitter-rivalry-where-they-don't-acknowledge-the-ways-they're-alike dynamic going on than Scrooge and Glomgold did.

Hidingo Kojimba fucked around with this message at 02:53 on May 29, 2019

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Beachcomber posted:

Edit: Webby is going to have a crush on/date one of the triplets.

Haven't they basically gone as far as possible without just straight up saying it out loud that Webby has a schoolgirl crush on Lena?

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Beachcomber posted:

Penumbra should immediately love Donald as much as she hated Della.

Donald as a strangely-attractive-to-alien-women space adventurer?

So Donald’s going to end up like a Duck sendup of, like, Buck Rogers or something? New.

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Pakled posted:

And if there was any doubt (because redditors were trying to pick the statement apart to have an alternate meaning),

https://mobile.twitter.com/SamanthaCKing/status/1310796963718201344

Ha! Kind of amusing when I watched the episode that I was kind of meh about the Pennie/Launchpad subplot from the other side. I'm totally converted to the idea that Launchpad and Drake frankly make more sense as a gay couple raising a daughter than housemates, but was kind "Really? OK sure, I guess" about Pennie being gay. Shipping be weird I guess. Either way, yay for awkward dates that are just kind of awkward and they're still friends and nothing really gets made of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Yeah, this has "barely disguised pilot" written all over it.