Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Funky Valentine posted:

Phil Anselmo is knocking it out of the park as Donald. Turns out he does have a varied emotional range besides "smug satisfaction" and "anger".

Well, it helps that he's had about 30 years to grow into the role since the previous Ducktales series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Wasn't there a DuckTales episode with a bunch of ancient Confederate soldiers holed up in a cave somewhere?

Not quite.

Wikipedia posted:

"Launchpad's Civil War"

When going to Virginia for an American Civil War reenactment, Launchpad encounters aged Union veterans who once served under his ancestor, who had lost a battle. Meanwhile, Doofus and the nephews learn that a businessman is exploiting the reenactments for financial gain. Launchpad works to avenge his family's honor by rallying the old veterans to a "rematch" of sorts against the reenactors.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

kefkafloyd posted:

Gladstone Gander (Paul F. Tomkins) is the luckiest goose in the world, and everything comes easy to him. While Scrooge and Donald might not agree on much, Gladstone’s brand of easy living is anathema to both of them, making them a united front against Gladstone’s gladhanding.

Also, I don't know why but for some reason this character design is reminding me of Yoshikage Kira and it's kinda freaking me out.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

X-O posted:

My favorites were anything with Louie. Especially so right at the beginning when Donald asked where Dewey was and Huey said "Who's Dewey?" and then Louie just slowly turns his head and says "Who's Dewey?" incredulously.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Webby is my favorite of the rebooted characters, purely based on how intense she is in this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NPoyDlit1g

The fact that she takes a moment to pull up her goggles just to smugly glare at him as she finishes him off is what clinches it for me. :allears:

"This is no foyer. This is a tomb." :commissar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

cant cook creole bream posted:

Also it's probably a good thing that Scrooge doesn't fire him. He's like one step away from becoming a manic super villain.

Scrooge flat-out told the vultures that was basically the reason he kept Gyro working for him.

Edit:

W.T. Fits fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Sep 24, 2017