Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Radish posted:

Webby feels like the main character of this show more than Scrooge.

I'm okay with this

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Fortunately, Webby rules

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

How could Donald "Incomprehensible" Duck possibly impersonate anyone

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

IRQ posted:

Or some new order that makes less sense in new and excitingly confusing ways!

Hell yes!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

My only disappointment is that there wasn't a 60s remix of the Gummi Bears theme after Webby drank the juice

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

eatenmyeyes posted:

Nope. Ducktales characters are (for the most part)human. My guess would be that it's a different formula resulting from the collaboration mentioned on the last page.

What?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

While I appreciate the Papa Swan’s Pizza pun, do you think anyone on the production crew had a post-facto cringe after including that in there only for it to turn out that the real Papa John was an incredible racist rear end in a top hat? :v:

"Turn out"?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm younger than Launchpad :smug:

I didn't know it at the time but I only ever watched Ducktales in reruns as a kid. It was nice of them to air them in order.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I've never known which triplet was which and I don't intend to start now :colbert:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'll go with Louie, Glomgold, and Gladstone looking smug. All perfectly appropriate

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Catching up on this thread late gave me the pleasure of getting to read one last batch of BotL posts.

Good riddance

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I cannot believe how hard I laughed at the reveal that the culmination of the moon people's evil invasion plan was to make the Earth orbit around the moon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Rescue Rangers was my childhood show, even more than Ducktales, so seeing them made me really happy