Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I wasn't really following news about the show or anything, so when I started watching this last episode and saw Portuguese I popped SUPER HARD for Zé Carioca, you guys don't even know. Although I have to say that Zé Carioca holding a freakin' job is an affront to canon. :colbert:

Ducktales is really good, y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Ages posted:

duck versions of weezer and nirvana are now canon

x

Between Ducktales and Bojack Horseman this has been a good year for animal versions of bands.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
BOTL needs therapy but they've probably scared away anyone that could forcibly intervene by now.

Also hey the Moon theme!

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I finally watched the special and I kinda cried a bit.