Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

kefkafloyd posted:

Lin Manuel-Miranda was announced in May 2017 in official channels (it's in the OP of this thread!) but I don't know what episode of MBMBaM that would have been on and what time frame it would have lined up with. That tweet's more about the fact that it's the first brand new episode that we know about in the upcoming Disney Channel relaunch.

It was in December 2016.

http://mbmbam.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_334:_BYOBurger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

In Night of De Spell, Paul McGann cameos as a previous Scrooge.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

botl called me a pedophile when i questioned his claims that Having Fun is a sin.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

THE MOON MUSIC!!!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

It's right when the match cut between the earth and the moon happens.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Ages posted:

Donald was a war machine that ep

i get it!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

ah yes, Graveyard Duck

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Am I crazy or is the thing where the Wendigo shouts "WEN-DI-GOOO!" straight out of Marvel Comics?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

OB_Juan posted:

WHEN'D HE GO?

oh my loving god

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

I welled up a little too. It's really great when fiction and storytelling can evoke genuine emotional responses and it's a real credit to the writers, animators, and composers to pull that off.

I can't imagine being so deeply misanthropic and cruel as to mock or degrade other people for experiencing a positive emotional response to a moment like Della's Lullaby.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

HIJK posted:

BOTL had the gentlest trolling imaginable, I can understand him being kicked for being annoying but y’all could afford to toughen up a bit

He also cyberstalked a disabled goon and accused me of being a child molester.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

the only appropriate follow up to this episode is if jim's heel turn is totally ignored and a new, unconnected negaduck shows up later.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

I can't see Goofy on the poster.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

They did a Kamen Rider sequence for Gizmoduck, fully sick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Archer.