Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geo Fixer
Jan 10, 2012

"Freedom lies in being bold."
-Robert Frost

paradoxGentleman posted:

Hey folks! Me and some others are organizing a discord for animation fans away from SA, given the lowtax situation. Ask here or send me a PM if you want in.

May I have an invite please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geo Fixer
Jan 10, 2012

-Robert Frost

Senerio posted:

He was in House of Mouse I remember.

This is where I know him from.

Geo Fixer
Jan 10, 2012

-Robert Frost

Xelkelvos posted:

It's weird to hear that he's said to kinda suck despite two of the games that he is considered good at player are the OG Ninja Gaidens and the NES Battletoads so idk if him being said to suck was because of the games he LP'd (I vaguely remember him playing a lot of Mario ROMhacks and Kaizo back when those were still fairly obscure things) or because of what people said in the LP forums at the time based on what you said. He's definitely fairly skilled nowadays though. And even when he was still on the forums, I do remember him keeping up with Psych in Worms when they would play more regularly and uploaded those games to Google Video.

He's a pretty chill guy and I follow him. He hasn't done Solo LPs for a long while now though. The LPs doe does do are part of a team with NintendoCapriSun and ChuggaConroy and sometimes another person.

he has taken 13 plus years to do an lp of superman 64

Geo Fixer
Jan 10, 2012

-Robert Frost

nine-gear crow posted:

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1367901048145338368

Poe DeSpell is back, and surprise, he's just as big of an asswipe as Magica is!

So this episodes probably going to finish the Phantom Blot storyline right?

Geo Fixer
Jan 10, 2012

-Robert Frost

maltesh posted:

There are cameos and references to pretty much every Disney Afternoon property that features anthropomorphic animals as main characters in this series.

They never did a Mighty Ducks reference :colbert:
Edit: Or a House of Mouse reference either!

Geo Fixer
Jan 10, 2012

-Robert Frost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r95oELwjFE4

Final Ducktales trailer just dropped! Suprised to see May and June but not April.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geo Fixer
Jan 10, 2012

-Robert Frost

Larryb posted:

I just realized, they never followed up on the whole Jim Starling/Negaduck plot they set up in season 2.

And the upcoming Darkwing Duck reboot (assuming that’s even still happening) is being handled by a completely different team so there’s a chance they just won’t use any of the material Ducktales set up for them and just start fresh with their own continuity.

A damned shame. After Ducktales Disney should have just let Agones go hog wild with Disney afternoon reboots.