Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

side_burned posted:

Do we have any confirmation of the Terror That Flaps in the Night showing up?

Fake edit: Does Fenton still activate the Gizmo Duck armor by saying blathering blatherskite?

I think it was at the D23 expo (if not maybe comic con?), they did play an audio clip of Lin Manuel-Miranda saying it, but hell if I can find the article where that was mentioned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

MonsterEnvy posted:

Here are the upcoming episodes and their stated air dates.

Episode 4 "The Beagle Birthday Massacre!" September 30
Episode 5 "Escape To/From Atlantis!" October 3rd
Episode 6 "Terror of the Terra-firmians!" October 7th
Episode 7 "The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!" October 13th
Episode 8 "The House of the Lucky Gander!" October 21st
Episode 9 "The Living Mummies of Toth-Ra!" October 28th

Found a synopsis of the episodes from here: http://disneytvanimation.com/post/165799406218
Huey and Webby get their own little adventure together it seems. I'm looking forward to that Gladstone episode!

DuckTales “Terror of the Terra-firmians!”
(8:00 – 8:30 A.M. EDT)
Huey and Webby’s disagreement over the existence of a mythic species leads the kids to explore an eerie abandoned subway tunnel, while Mrs. Beakley grows suspicious of Lena.

DuckTales “The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!”
Huey competes with Dewey for a coveted internship with Duckburg’s newest tech billionaire, Mark Beaks, while Scrooge and Glomgold team up to take this new competitor down.
*Josh Brener (“Silicon Valley”) guest stars as Mark Beaks.

DuckTales “The House of the Lucky Gander!”
Donald competes with his cousin Gladstone Gander to impress Louie at a mysterious resort in Macaw, while Scrooge tries to lure the kids away from the resort’s endless distractions.
*Paul F. Tompkins (“Bajillion Dollar Propertie$”) guest stars as Gladstone Gander, and B.D. Wong (“Mr. Robot”) guest stars as Toad Liu Hai.

DuckTales “The Living Mummies of Toth-Ra!”
In a lost pyramid, Louie interprets a pharaoh’s prophecy to his advantage, forcing Scrooge and Launchpad to convince a group of living mummies to rescue him.

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

Inescapable Duck posted:

Lena is a name I don't recognise there.

Looks like we're getting some overdue Huey episodes, but they're going to be getting a lot of mileage out of Louie. That's the fun of having a morally dubious character; there's so much you can do with them that would be out of character or in bad taste for more traditionally heroic ones.

She's a new character in this Saturday's episode. I think there should be a promo video but the Disney XD youtube channel isn't available in my region.

DuckTales “The Beagle Birthday Massacre!”
(7:00 – 7:30 A.M. EDT)
After crashing Ma Beagle’s birthday party, Webby and new mysterious friend Lena must fight their way through Beagle Boy turf to get back home.

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012
Darkwing ep was super good! Really wasn't expecting it to take the turn it did, though when they avoided saying Drake's name after multiple scenes with his character I sorta started to go waaait a minute... is he...?

Him and Launchpad having a (pretty competent!) fight interspersed with trying not to damage all his Darkwing merch was a great scene

It feels so much like this episode was a backdoor pilot for a Darkwing spinoff I'm seriously wondering if that might be the case?

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012
The juxtaposition of both these questions is great

Everything is as it should be :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

If Frank Angones and the DT17 crew isnt involved in this it better be because Ducktales is getting renewed for more seasons