Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
I'm thinking they're focusing too much on downtime chaos and mystery building than getting a few more adventures or discoveries in. Show's not terrible for what they've done as its okay to introduce us to sociopath gyro, I just feel like they should have had a few more treks into the unknown or found a few more treasures before they have episodes where the kids just want to chill because they've been world traveling like three weeks straight or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
The whole OBEY YOUR MASTERS commands to his robots and contempt he clearly has for everyone that isn't smart or paying him doesn't paint this Gyro as a kind duck, but fine. Mechanically adept jerk.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

evilmiera posted:

Wait, Selene, moon Goddess... Are we finally going to hear an official rendition of the Moon Theme outside of the games?!

"If you want to complete the treasure, you know where to find me". *As the starship lands upon the moon, the boys are lured to a strange building on the Dark Side of the satellite by a sad Aria version of Moon Theme*

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Sep 25, 2017

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

cptn_dr posted:

I hope they keep showing up because I could listen to Marc Evan Jackson talk about anything all day.

I hope a Shere Khan shows up as I'd like them to strut their stuff up against a suitable rival business empire that isn't some wacky clone of Scrooge or a lunatic. It'd be interesting to just get someone half as good as Tony Jay to be intimidating, even to Scrooge, in the realm of profits and competition in legitimate buisness. Bonus points if you allude to the vultures in Scrooge's employ at one point being the vultures from the Jungle book a long time ago. :v:

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Sep 28, 2017

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

TFRazorsaw posted:

David Kaye.

David Kaye.

DAVID KAYE.

DAVID KAYE!!!!

If not him, Simon Templeton could be an interesting replacement if he went into his Kain voice.