Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

maltesh posted:

I suspect she hasn't been there the whole dozen or so years, and has only recently made it back from wherever she was, and either crash landed on the moon on her return trip, or recently has managed to make it back to the wreckage of her spacecraft, in whatever vehicle the begged, borrowed or stole from wherever she was.

Crack Prediction: Wherever she was, it will have something to do with the species of the little alien who grabs the dollar bill from Scrooge and laughs in the original DuckTales opening; a scene that never happened in the original show.

That would certainly explain how Scrooge was unable to find her - out of all the ships he had sent up, you would think at least one of them would have checked the moon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

Everyone posted:

And non-lucky Gladstone. Awesome.

I was briefly expecting de-powered Gladstone to be outright unlucky. It was cool to have him be just normal instead - made his complaints way funnier.

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

Sockser posted:

I've been in a few haggis eating contests

Socks and regret is about right.

I've had haggis at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, and it was actually pretty good. Though their haggis might have been of higher quality than what you ate.

ikanreed posted:

Also did I just watch someone die?

Sure looks that way. How that made it past the censors is beyond me.