Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

HIJK posted:

What are you talking about? I’m perfectly happy he’s gone, like I said, he was annoying, and I certainly don’t want to bring him back. Why are you acting like I ever said any of that? The only thing I was commenting on was that he was generally a pretty mild troll at least in this thread. I guess if saying “he was a mild troll but he’s gone so now the annoying poster is gone which is good” is “going to the mat” for him then whoops ya caught me.

The only reason I brought it up is because I noticed the new posts made in the thread talking about him.

Are you sure you’re reading my posts correctly?

Apparently BotL had a little fanbase in TBB and CD who were vocally decrying BotL's banning "for having different opinions" before the revelations about the stalking came out. I'm guessing nine-gear-crow was reading you as one of those types because your initial post on the subject read very much like the ones defending BotL in the now-closed QCS mod feedback thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU