Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsmB_NiAqco

Disclaimer Im heartbroken right now so this thread is dedicated to my friend Oldteniscourt. It gets better. Or not. Drink a lot and spend money on drugs and prostitutes.

With Alexa Bliss’ top challenger Bayley out with a separated right shoulder, Sasha Banks will battle Nia Jax to determine which Superstar will challenge Little Miss Bliss for the Raw Women’s Championship at SummerSlam. Meanwhile, the strange saga of Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins continues, and SummerSlam's Universal Title combatants come face-to-face-to-face-to-face. Tune in to Raw, live tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network.

Raw Preview : Quick Hits

Every woman for herself
Bayley’s out of contention with a separated shoulder, and so Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss will now field one of two challengers at SummerSlam: Sasha Banks, who The Huggable One is vocally backing as her replacement, or Nia Jax, who has become Little Miss Bliss’ ally as part of “Team Rude.” The two Superstars meet Monday in a win-and-you’re-in match, with the victor earning a date with Bliss in Brooklyn. Jax has the edge when it comes to pure power, and Bliss would seemingly prefer to fight a friendly face, but does Sasha have one more big win up her sleeve?

Face-to-face-to-face-to-face
After being pinned by Roman Reigns for the first time ever in a Triple Threat Match two weeks ago, The Samoan Submission Machine cost The Big Dog a Last Man Standing Match against Braun Strowman on Monday when he trapped Reigns in a Coquina Clutch that put him down for the count of 10. With all three of those Superstars slated to challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title at The Biggest Event of the Summer and a face-to-face-to-face-to-face confrontation slated for tonight's show, it’s anyone’s guess as to who will head into SummerSlam with the biggest head of steam.

Mizzed opportunity
Brock Lesnar turned The Miz and his Miztourage into lunch meat this past Monday on “Miz TV,” but lost in all that commotion was why The Awesome One held Raw hostage in the first place: He wanted another piece of Jason Jordan, who embarrassed him the previous week on his signature talk show. Kurt Angle’s gold-blooded son was seen elsewhere dismantling a local named Jean-Pierre Goulet, but perhaps The A-Lister will have better luck this time around in getting what he wants.

Face your fear
gently caress Bray Wyatt

Brothers on the mend
Well, this is an interesting turn of events. After leaving Seth Rollins high and dry against Cesaro & Sheamus, Dean Ambrose finally seemed to come around to The Kingslayer’s redemptive crusade when his former brother rescued him from a joint beatdown by the Raw Tag Team Champions. This time, however, it was Rollins who denied the traditional Shield fist bump, leaving The Lunatic Fringe hanging. How will Ambrose attempt to save face, and will the former Shield-mates finally reunite in earnest? Tune in to Raw, live Monday at 8/7 C, only on USA Network!

add your favorite undertaker theme on this thread to mourn our friends and broken hearts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV9X2lHm-uM

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Aug 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Rest in peace Bayley, The Revival, RAW

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
i found out today i'm not going to summerslam and i'm actually kind of relieved, mostly because i don't have to go to goldberg's third ten bell salute. thanks for the memories billy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCThu2yzstA

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujPKPdyuNNg

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

So this was pre-plane crash?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fat Flair looked like coked up Davey Boy Smith

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
What joke did I miss about Bill Goldberg

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Dangerous Person posted:

His title run was his make a wish

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
today's been a really really really bad day. I really hope raw's good or at least so bad i can ejoy it with you guys

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dangerous Person posted:

Bill Goldberg posted:

Ric Flair is dead, and this is Bill Goldberg's beautiful widow typing this message. please do not ban this account, as he bequeathed it in his will to his beautiful daughter, who will now take on the mantle of Bill Goldberg. before my husband died, he told me his biggest regret was not buying everything on my daughter's amazon.com wishlist. in my husband's, and ric flair's memory, please buy everything on my daughter's amazon.com wishlist. pm her and she will send you links of things to buy for her, in this tragic time of mourning.

my husband Bill Goldberg would talk about the Rowdy Ringsports and all of his friends here all the time, he loved all of you, and I know you all loved him very much. you were the only friends he ever had, even i did not care for him very much. i only loved him for his money, and for the amazing sex. please be kind to my daughter as she begins her posting adventure here with all of you. thank you for loving Pupkin (my husband's real name).

OldTennisCourt posted:

today's been a really really really bad day. I really hope raw's good or at least so bad i can ejoy it with you guys

We are here for you friend. My life also sucks right now

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

my life is insanely good, but i am perturbed by an effortpost OP by my good friend and fellow shitposter doctorgonzo. at least the bray wyatt portion is good!

sorry if your life is bad, i hope i can make it better by making a funny or good post at least one time tonight

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

DoctorGonzo posted:

We are here for you friend. My life also sucks right now

:unsmith:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean my life sucks right now because i felt in love with a lady with a boyfriend and now im drinking a lot and making an rear end of myself

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

DoctorGonzo posted:

i mean my life sucks right now because i felt in love with a lady with a boyfriend and now im drinking a lot and making an rear end of myself

i got dumped via text so I'll join you in feeling like poo poo bro

lets watch lovely wrestling, be snarky assholes and feel better about ourselves

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I dont get why people keep asking for prayers for Flair.

We should be chopping fat boys and wooing. That is the source of his power

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OldTennisCourt posted:

i got dumped via text so I'll join you in feeling like poo poo bro

lets watch lovely wrestling, be snarky assholes and feel better about ourselves

i dedicated the thread to you my friend.-

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I dont get why people keep asking for prayers for Flair.

We should be chopping fat boys and wooing. That is the source of his power

I think that is what is killing him right now

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
If anything Flair is dying of a lack of jet flyin and limousine riding.

Get some skanks and coke to his hospital room stat

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I went back to my home planet today then came back and here I find out Ric Flair is actually Bill Goldberg and they're all dead I just, what even is this life anymore

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i had sex recently

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

That DICK! posted:

i had sex recently

i too am a sex haver ready for raw

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Hell, I not only have sex, but seeing the Big Dog Roman Reigns may just lead to more sexual activity

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

bow wow

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

hello darlin old girl

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
respect my thread and dont post stupid things, last warning

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

there is nothing stupid about the big dog

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I didn't even know Goldberg has apparently been gone since April. Weird.

I usually just get bits and pieces from these threads so I thought he was still feuding with Lesnar. Is he taking a break or is he 'retired for good' again?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

DoctorGonzo posted:

respect my thread and dont post stupid things, last warning

sorry for posting "DoctorGonzo."

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im going to watch starcraft remaster competitions while i drink myself to death, be nice !

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

im a sexhaver about to watch RAW and maybe have some more sex later

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i probably won't get to have sex tonight, but maybe tomorrow.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Get some skanks and coke to his hospital room stat

Surely you mean some MORE skanks and coke, right?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm a ghost and im going to miss the beginning of raw because I am getting a shawarma

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

bill goldberg's daughter died and is a ghost now.... hard times for his buxom widow

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hi bill goldberg wife and daughter, im single

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
this video package makes me really excited to watch seth and dean bang one another in the ring.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
This sucks, Bill Goldberg was a good poster and now we'll never see his posts again I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

• Locked thread