Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
I'll just cross-post from another thread

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Couldn't find a painting thread but in the last couple months I took some local fun classes & it's been pretty great :) got a starter paint kit, some brushes & a 6 pack of canvases (14"x14"), so far here's what I've made for me & some friends/family

(work in progress)

Lately I've been leaning toward astronomy stuff, I'm planning to do a painting of this awesome ISS moon photo next:

Dunno what it is but something about painting is so relaxing & satisfying :)

NGL, really proud of how these all came out. Glad I took up painting, it feels so natural. I've been writing down ideas with astronomy & also song lyrics. Sounds weird but sometimes when I'm jamming to a song, my imagination goes wild with how things should "look" - painting lets me bring those scenarios to life. Hopefully people enjoy it :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
A couple drawings I've done recently, some here may have seen them but I like how they came out :)

One from the bird thread

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Ok so hear me out...I'm a bit stoned & for some reason I pictured this post with the sarcastic Spongebob meme

then somehow drew this abomination

Another from the funny pictures thread

BOOTY-ADE posted:

'Mole Catcher' brought out my creative side lol

A random one from listening to a YT streamer