Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Such amazing creative stuff in this thread. :3:

I haven't drawn or painted pictures since school, but had a strong inspiration during a recent period of relationship turbulence and pushed myself to produce something that expressed the uncertain yet ultimately optimistic emotions I was feeling:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

omg, I literally can't stop laughing at this! :holy:

I'm pleased with the event posters I've made (one upcoming, one last Hallowe'en). I'm just so sick of all the gig posters in our town cribbing from the same couple of generic design templates. Cribbing from 'sploitation and propaganda designs is far more interesting.

e: oh, yeah, and I also did a vid for the Hallowe'en one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTKJfzGWBPQ

ynohtna fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Jun 12, 2019

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

ekuNNN posted:

I made an interactive installation for a care home for elderly people with dementia :sun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_1tplBYD9Q

This is wonderful! :love:

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

Jasque posted:

Haha. I'm glad someone actually remembers those movies.

They’re kinda hard to forget imo! :derp:

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

ooh yeah, feed my perceptrons that perfectly-tuned glow & hues! perfecto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Always cool to see a goon make a new friend!