Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

An Anthropological History of Burning Man

Bucky Fullminster fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Aug 31, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

sigma 6 posted:

Did you make this? Amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Yeah man, that's the point of the thread! Thanks, my pleasure, I'm proud of it and really happy and with the reception its got, was a bit of a surprise actually. It's helped me find more of a voice I think.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Oh nice one, yeah fire away. I'm always to interested to hear what was new for people and whatever I may have missed. 12 years is a drat good run.

I only went for the first time last year. Punk scooter gang sounds bad rear end ;)

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

BetterLekNextTime posted:

This is just some loving around that got out of hand during Covid, or I guess a humorous, ephemeral art series in an organic medium

I've been making designs out of fruit on our morning oatmeal. Everything completed between when I start heating the water for the oats and when they finish cooking, photographed with my phone, then eaten.

But now I've made 99 of them.

I'm probably going to make a little calendar for the 20 people who heart them on instagram, and maybe eventually put together a small book on Blurb or something.

A sampling...

A few fruit faces on Flickr

Awesome :)

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Think I figured out Qanon:

"Qanon is propaganda, and we know who's responsible"