Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I like the sunshine landscape, reminds me of those construction paper cutouts you see kids make in an elementary school :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I'm thinking about polishing this up for print one day soon

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Old digital practice painting I found buried in my hard drive (NSFW)

I might try to frame it!

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Couldn't get this idea to work so decided to scrap it. Was gonna trash but I also put a lot of time into trying to turn it around so I'll just post it here.

At the very least I learned how to plan things out a bit more from the experience.

this is rad, I would buy a print.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Nah man go crazy with the crits, you don't improve unless you're willing to throw your darlings under the bus. The main issue I had was the anatomy for Venom, I didn't refine Crocodile (One Piece) very much, your crits are spot on and valid. I agree they seem to view on the same plane, missing that dimensionality that would make for a more satisfying composition. I am very terrible at compositions! :v:

I tend to do a lot of saturation in my color choices, I don't know why but I guess it's cause I think it looks neat? Must have been all those years watching TRON :shrug:

Things like this are examples of something I am proud of:

EDIT: Hrm maybe I should just make an art thread so I don't bogard the mike from the other posters.

EDIT2:

My memory is a bit hazy but I think doing stuff like this was how I got started with art; you may be tracing over another's work but you are also eliminating the huge hurdle that comes with human anatomy, focusing more on building an OC and completing a piece. That goes a looooong towards motivation, anyone who would chew out someone getting their feet wet over this is an rear end in a top hat.

Just do you 👌

White Light fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Oct 10, 2021

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Ooooo that looks like it took forever, good work

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Edmond Dantes posted:

This picture.

loving hell. :stare:

I know right? Looks perfect for Elden Ring promotional art, talk about thinking ahead of the curve

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Very nice man, trippy idea :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I'm proud of these poses I made