Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Transfivers five

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RocketSurgeon
Mar 2, 2008
Where is the picture of jack packing some heat and why isnt it in the op?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

*in drunk Mike voice*

RLM is muh faverit.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Jack has earned my respect after dunking on a goon during pre-rec

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

RocketSurgeon posted:

Where is the picture of jack packing some heat and why isnt it in the op?

I can't find it. I think his big dick was next to a fence??? I only remember the dick.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I like RLM.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

reignofevil posted:

I can't find it. I think his big dick was next to a fence??? I only remember the dick.

There was a Halloween BotW episode with a fence but I don't remember any big dicks. And trust me, my memory is real good when it comes to big dicks.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

so like us

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

paul_soccer10 posted:

Jack is much worse than Josh

gently caress no. At least Jack makes some jokes and does funny things occasionally.

RocketSurgeon
Mar 2, 2008

reignofevil posted:

There was most def a fence and a big honkin dick also there may have been a cowboy outfit?

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I'm a little disappointed that you didn't talk about jacks giant schlong.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Just as soon as we get the photo back I'll make sure it has a special mention in the op.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
Try a search for "threadid:3792290 packhard" or "threadid:3792290 packinghard" or "threadid:3792290 schlong"

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I enjoy RedLetterMedia a lot but it falls into the same trap as Cinemassacre/Giant Bomb/etc, where having a bunch of fun dopes get together and make silly review videos causes this weird following of people who know everything about the individual members, and can remember everything they've said/done, and stalk them on every site they're part of and project weird personality things on them, and discussing them always becomes sketchy and uncomfortable at some point because of these weirdo followers.

There's also all the people who run every catch phrase/joke into the ground ASAP, even years later, but they aren't bad or scary, just annoying- and they're mostly on places like twitter/youtube while the weird stalkery people are on NeoGAF and, ah, SA. The podcast forum GB thread especially is filled with them.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Literally everything popular on the internet gets creepy followers and jokes being run into the ground. It's dumb as hell, but what are you gonna do?

Now let me tell you how I think Jay's cum tastes. Chapter 1: In the beginning...

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

reignofevil posted:

http://i.imgur.com/DBeCfVJ.gifv

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
W E L C O M E

T O

C U M

C H A T

The Star Wars Holiday Special episodes are the best episodes.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

vermin posted:

Try a search for "threadid:3792290 packhard" or "threadid:3792290 packinghard" or "threadid:3792290 schlong"

It was from the thread before the last one because the earliest reference to that pic is in the first few pages of 3792290

OMG!!!!!!

"threadid:3769965 hog" totally worked!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Just wanna state for the record I supported Jack well before I knew he had two ponies and a prize winning hog.

The Anime Liker fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Aug 15, 2017

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I didn't know jack was fat

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

It was from the thread before the last one because the earliest reference to that pic is in the first few pages of 3792290

OMG!!!!!!

I remember you calling it that was going to suggest searching that. So glad you found it.

KMART THE MOVIE
Aug 9, 2017
That was a loving beast of an OP, OP. I read all of it and would like to say......... Thank you OP

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Baronjutter posted:

I didn't know jack was fat

you can tell the picture is pretty old because theres still hair on his head. i dont think hes that fat anymore

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

violent sex idiot posted:

you can tell the picture is pretty old because theres still hair on his head. i dont think hes that fat anymore

It's definitely him. I also just found the source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhctSXOk8YU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

That Packard is packing.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I enjoy RedLetterMedia a lot but it falls into the same trap as Cinemassacre/Giant Bomb/etc, where having a bunch of fun dopes get together and make silly review videos causes this weird following of people who know everything about the individual members, and can remember everything they've said/done, and stalk them on every site they're part of and project weird personality things on them, and discussing them always becomes sketchy and uncomfortable at some point because of these weirdo followers.

There's also all the people who run every catch phrase/joke into the ground ASAP, even years later, but they aren't bad or scary, just annoying- and they're mostly on places like twitter/youtube while the weird stalkery people are on NeoGAF and, ah, SA. The podcast forum GB thread especially is filled with them.
There is literally nothing you can do about this online. I'm sure it even happens to minor youtube celebrities with pretty low-key personalities. Somewhere out there is someone patiently putting together an Ashens wiki.

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN
Are we still calling Jack AIDS Moby?

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

It's definitely him. I also just found the source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhctSXOk8YU

definitely did nto expect to hear charanjit singh in the jack packard has a big dick video

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

See, Jack is better than Josh

KMART THE MOVIE
Aug 9, 2017
I love Mike like a brother

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

OMG!!!!!!

that lil horsey is in the middle of a tums festival

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

OMG!!!!!!

lmao glorious

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

It was this picture that first made us realize that Jack is good.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Holy poo poo, good job miss Jack.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Odddzy posted:

Holy poo poo, good job miss Jack.

He's got 2 kids, so you know they've hosed at least twice.

Awwwww yeah. :pervert:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

reignofevil posted:

Just some stuff

Jack Package

:stare:

http://i.imgur.com/Jw6ZofJ.gifv

A Handed Missus fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Aug 15, 2017

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

same horse, same

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
We are all pretty much that horse all the time in this thread.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Poor poor Jake Lloyd :(

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
Please ask on the Pre-Rec twitch stream if Jack is a shower or a grower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Where the hot jay cummies