Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

reignofevil posted:

Jim 'Stoner Canadian': Also has a special effects job (I am p sure). Loves weed and is visibly spaced out of his loving mind on several BoTW episodes

Huh? Never noticed this. Can somebody please point out such an episode?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Woah, I could make $100 whole dollars for a short.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

WB are bigger hack frauds than these guys. Holy poo poo is that contest the biggest gently caress you possible.

KMART THE MOVIE
Aug 9, 2017

Universe Master posted:

Woah, I could make $100 whole dollars for a short.

A short what? A short trip to the bus stop to suck ten dicks?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

KMART THE MOVIE posted:

Yeah, like I'm Mr. Universe and can get a full 10 dollars per dick.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Pft. You can easily make fifteen per dick just giving hand jobs under a bridge.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Onkel Hedwig posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AND1YZSp6YI

Even Rich looks stoned during discussion though he vehemently denies it.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

KMART THE MOVIE posted:

[link to Sick Animation Youtube video titled Too Young To Die]

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Pretty much every wheel of the worst with the Candians there's a moment where they zoom in on him when he's clearly on another planet

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Onkel Hedwig posted:

Ingmar terdman posted:

Pretty much every wheel of the worst with the Candians there's a moment where they zoom in on him when he's clearly on another planet

It's this. I'm not 100% positive that he's actively high, but he's smoked enough that he can basically channel that mode at any moment.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

WampaLord posted:

It's this. I'm not 100% positive that he's actively high, but he's smoked enough that he can basically channel that mode at any moment.

To be so high, imagine :allears:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5YzfJix3F4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZNNk14MpEI

The Baumann
Jun 2, 2013

En Garde, Fuckboy

WampaLord posted:

The super saiyan of weed smokers.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

vermin posted:

To be so high, imagine :allears:

I also long to achieve Weedvirana, it is a lifelong goal. I think Willie Nelson basically mastered it.

The Baumann posted:

The super saiyan of weed smokers.

Edit: Fixed typos

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Aug 16, 2017

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
The only way to reach that power level is to train in the Hyperbolic Weed Chamber where all nugs are 20x danker

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

HoAssHo posted:

fuuuuuck oooooffffff

How does it feel to know that RLM is popular in alt right circles lately? It's not surprising to see RLM's most vocal fans such as WampaLord be so dismissive and condescending towards an all black youtube channel like Double Toasted.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
oh my god

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Another retard for the ignore list 😈

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Don't sign your posts

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

From here, an album of useful RLM reactions - http://imgur.com/a/rmLHx

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

RedSpider posted:

How does it feel to know that RLM is popular in alt right circles lately? It's not surprising to see RLM's most vocal fans such as WampaLord be so dismissive and condescending towards an all black youtube channel like Double Toasted.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Jay addresses the importance of this very issue in one of his vlogs. Check it out, you may learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4nG7NvcCGc

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I thing Yug got tired of his 30 day breaks.

Get hosed nuYug.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Did they really release two plinkett reviews this summer to little fanfare? It's the transformers one fake? I got bored of half in the bag a long time ago and stopped checking.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Transfivers five Plinkett review really gets to the underlying philosophical elements of that movie.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Did they really release two plinkett reviews this summer to little fanfare? It's the transformers one fake? I got bored of half in the bag a long time ago and stopped checking.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
The Transformers plinkett review is one of the better ones.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Transformers one was fake.
There was a Ghostbusters one that was alright, it didn't say anything new but it had a lot of footage from the DVD that re emphasized how lovely the forced improv in every scene thing was and how insufferable it made the movie.

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Another retard for the ignore list 😈
What's his gimmick. idgi. I can only identify yug-gimmicks

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Transformers one was fake.

No its real. Don't you understand!? It is real!

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

RedSpider posted:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Did you guys hear that Hitler was fond of food?

I mean, if you guys want to keep on eating food, whatever....

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016

super sweet best pal posted:

That contest is the biggest scam I've ever seen.

WB has nothing on Amazon.

Amazon's contract says that any game you make while employed at Amazon, including ones you make while not at work (which is why this is so bad), must use Amazon services (if applicable) and be available on any Amazon platform that it can be. You also must grant Amazon a license to the IP of the game - royalty free, perpetual, etc.

So if I work at Amazon, go home and make a game called "Mr. Duck Sucks a Cuck" - a mobile app where you press a button and watch a duck suck on a blurred out dick, I have to release it on whatever gay Amazon platforms exist (idk what there are), use Amazon web services if I implement like a high score table for # of dicks sucked, and have to grant Amazon license to that IP. Would this happen in reality? No. But imagine releasing something a tad better than Mr. Duck Sucks a Cuck.

Also, this contract is not public. You don't get to see it until you have gone through the lengthy interview process and been offered a job there. It also applies to all devs (maybe pms and poo poo too idk), not just ones who work in Amazon Game Studios.

fbsw fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Aug 17, 2017

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

right lives matter

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i stopped reading at the slapfight page but i just wanted the say that the wheel of misfortune episode is insanely good, for a while the wheel eps were kinda "one tape is funny, so the group has to make a juicy meme" one-notes and that one makes me look forward to more

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Without the Wheel we would not have:

• The Osteoporosis Dance
  • Dog Sitter (and by extension, Dan Wilson - owner of Iowa's largest wildlife preserve)
  • Shoji Tabuchi
  • S.O.S.
  • Eloise Cole is dead
  • "I'm horny for Corny" or "He got raped so hard he flew into another dimension"
  • Backdoor yard Stunting

and many more greatest hits.

Captain Lavender fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Aug 17, 2017

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
the BOTW memes are really good and make my life worth loving

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Every Jessi day ends with a Tumtums Festival

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Juicy shaq memes are good, its just that it's a bit formulaic when theres multiple episodes in a row where they have to prop up 2+ unfunny tapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Lavender posted:

Without the Wheel we would not have:

• The Osteoporosis Dance
  • Dog Sitter (and by extension, Dan Wilson - owner of Iowa's largest wildlife preserve)
  • Shoji Tabuchi
  • S.O.S.
  • Eloise Cole is dead
  • "I'm horny for Corny" or "He got raped so hard he flew into another dimension"
  • Backdoor yard Stunting

and many more greatest hits.

Exploding Varmints.