Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
can we just agree not to kill newbies at least (PMUSH THIS IS FOR YOU)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Bifauxnen posted:

oh hey FL, have we ever actually played a normal Mafia game together?! I don't think we have!

Thinking about it, yeah, I think this would be the first.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

this is a stickup posted:

:yeah: the only person that posts the shrug emoji when town is kash so we can safely assume those people above are scum

But it was such a bad attempt at a shrug emoji. Surely scum would know how to do it properly.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

gif Probst posted:

ya tho bif glowku burg read tired moritz, then ##vote moritz

Eh, not seeing anything that sticks out really. Except that awful shrug. I'll keep an eye on him.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

:yeah: the only person that posts the shrug emoji when town is kash so we can safely assume those people above are scum

Naw.

:shrug:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yeah, still no posts from LM or Inf. I'd normally be saying we should vote them, but they are low enough currently that we will get to kill them tomorrow with guns, so that will be more fun.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
LITTLE MAC has been modkilled

he shouldn't have been here in the first place

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Aug 26, 2017

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
SEGA Channel - Day 1

PMush Perfect (2): Lid, drowned in pussy juice
Tired Moritz (2): gif Probst, Bifauxnen
Bifauxnen (1): this is a stickup
chaoslord (1): PMush Perfect
this is a stickup (1): PMush Perfect, PMush Perfect, chaoslord
Infinitum (1): Anidav
Mayor Glowku (1): King Burgundy
tithin (1): Xad

Not Voting (14): b-minus1, CapitalistPig, Flamander, Flying Leatherman, Hal Incandenza, Infinitum, Mayor Glowku, MysticalMachineGun, Quidthulhu, Retro Futurist, Tired Moritz, tithin, vector_to, Yorkshire Tea

Now Playing: 24, 13 to remove a game from the service. Lineup Change: August 27th, 2017 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in 1 day, 7 hours.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Kashuno posted:

Ominous

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
No like he never submitted games

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Hello on this fine Saturday.

Who scum?

##vote tm is funny when mad.

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Kashuno posted:

No like he never submitted games

Woah, spooky.

##vote inf

I'm just gonna park my vote on Inf like usual, for now.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Flying Leatherman posted:

shoot, apologies for double posting, but PMush, have you heard the Shining Force symphonic suite? I almost forgot it existed. It adds a lot, I think.
I hadn't!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Also lol for apologizing for double posts in a mafia game

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm definitely feeling like this is one of those "scum will be more defensive and less genuine about their shitposting" kind of games, since they're worried about tipping their hands in some way.

Not saying we should all full-claim, just that I'd be wary of people who do join the discussion, but in a half-assed way.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

PMush Perfect posted:

I'm definitely feeling like this is one of those "scum will be more defensive and less genuine about their shitposting" kind of games, since they're worried about tipping their hands in some way.

Not saying we should all full-claim, just that I'd be wary of people who do join the discussion, but in a half-assed way.

wow way to set me up for failure

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

PMush Perfect posted:

this feels forced to me. how are scum going to be more worried about tipping their hands in this game as opposed to most others? shitposting? lol

a half assed reply for a weak post that says nothing

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
hmm ##vote pmush

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

So you're saying ramp up the shitposting? Can do!

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

PMush Perfect posted:

It is depressing how few times I've called someone a spunkgargler.

I didn't read this post earlier and almost unvoted after seeing it

but it's pregame so even spunkgargler does not absolve you!!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

Awwww, but I wanna vote Xad for this post...

Xad posted:

I guess I'll ##vote tithin in self defense?

Or maybe Flam instead for this one:

Flamander posted:

Woah, spooky.

##vote inf

The poor dude never makes it past D2 though

this feels forced to me. how are scum going to be more worried about tipping their hands in this game as opposed to most others? shitposting? lol

a half assed reply for a weak post that says nothing

Ok I can pass up those two for now at least to

##vote pmush

I agree, and this feels like a rare moment of sincerity from Stickup, he must believe it quite strongly to unvote me

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Honestly not feeling the Pmush case yet. A post that says nothing towards the end of jokephase isn't really worthy of indictment imo.

If I had to place a vote right now, I'd go CPig, but that's only because his TM vote feels just as bad as all the others Bif mentioned.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Oh did this finally start?

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

PMush Perfect posted:

I completely disagree, I think that the way we've chosen to open this game makes it really easy for scum to hang out and blend in. This is a bad post, I agree with stickup.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

vector_to posted:

Honestly not feeling the Pmush case yet. A post that says nothing towards the end of jokephase isn't really worthy of indictment imo.

If I had to place a vote right now, I'd go CPig, but that's only because his TM vote feels just as bad as all the others Bif mentioned.

it's not that the post says nothing, it's that it's a) passing off as a serious post towards the end of jokephase while saying nothing, and b) very misleading wrt scum posting styles.

that feels extremely forced to me, and it feels like scum trying to control the narrative by offering the town 'helpful' info.

do you disagree only with point a, or also with point b?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

PMush Perfect posted:

Knuckles is a bastard because I played him expecting the game to be easier, not harder.

You have no idea how humiliated I was to realize that the easiest S3+K experience was to play as Tails only.

i love tails, best sonic character

also i am catching up but this thread makes me wanna play Sonic Mania instead~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Flying Leatherman posted:

I mean, I definitely found SNES music more memorable overall, but at the same time stuff like the Shining Force 2 soundtrack (here's the main theme) or some of the music from Landstalker) has stuck with me for years too.

shining force 2 is SUCH a loving good game and the big twist in the middle of it hurt my little middle school soul a lot

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Anidav posted:

Memes aside. Why are we all posting music and possibly signalling our first choices?

I doubt it would lead to people guessing powers but it seems counter-productive and pointless.

Also where is Infinitum? He usually has 20 posts by now and it's unlike him to miss the shitposting season. :shrug:

what is this nonsense, everyone's having fun and then dad walks in and is all "this fun is DANGEROUS"

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

chaoslord posted:

Same

##vote stickup

lol

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Tired Moritz posted:

this is a weird post out of nowhere

like honestly, so much so that it made me think i had clicked the >> arrow instead of > forward, since it looks like it's commentary in the middle of a conversation. it's real weird.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Kashuno posted:

lol

e: where's the fukkin flip kash???

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Flamander posted:

Woah, spooky.

##vote inf

This is lazy

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

like everyone else is making jokes and throwing votes around, why you gotta come in and tell us this is a policy vote? just feels off.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yay Quid hasn't got tired of playing effortgame yet

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I don't even get what Pmush is trying to say there.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Bifauxnen posted:

Yay Quid hasn't got tired of playing effortgame yet

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote Pmush

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Quidthulhu posted:

This is lazy

Has Flam ever rolled town? I feel so bad for him always getting voted out super early in the games I remember playing with him, but I think he was also scum both those times haha

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

good morning you goony fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Quidthulhu posted:

like everyone else is making jokes and throwing votes around, why you gotta come in and tell us this is a policy vote? just feels off.

I vote Inf D1 constantly, dude. You got me about the jokes, though, haha. :syobon:

• Locked thread