Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

PH.D IN DARKNESS, M.A. IN MADNESS, B.A. IN TERROR (with a minor in Women's Studies)

What's more cringe in that video? Ant proudly proclaiming he's low testosterone, the fact that he's shilling for typical right-wing stuff, or that Sorbo's going bald and thinks growing out his hair will mask it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Hey Ant, top lighting is not doing you any favors my man.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Cory Lidle posted:

Hey Ant, lighting is not doing you any favors my man.

ftfy

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

The only way Ant should be lit up is by a firing squad.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

APRIL FALLS

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

What's more cringe in that video? Ant proudly proclaiming he's low testosterone, the fact that he's shilling for typical right-wing stuff, or that Sorbo's going bald and thinks growing out his hair will mask it?

Not even individual follicles artistically placed in the direction the hair naturally flows could save Kevin Sorbo from that hairline.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Animal-Mother posted:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Animal-Mother posted:

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Animal-Mother posted:

Ha ha ha HOOOLY poo poo!

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

Ha ha ha HOOOLY poo poo!

"Anthony looks like a wax museum Freddy Krueger and behaves like an aboriginal who thinks his soul is about to be stolen every time he's on camera." - Beige Frequency

Vichan fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Apr 3, 2021

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Vichan posted:

"Anthony looks like a wax museum Freddy Krueger and behaves like an aboriginal who thinks his soul is about to be stolen every time he's on camera." - Beige Frequency

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

PH.D IN DARKNESS, M.A. IN MADNESS, B.A. IN TERROR (with a minor in Women's Studies)

Pontificating rear end posted:

Not even individual follicles artistically placed in the direction the hair naturally flows could save Kevin Sorbo from that hairline.

No kidding.

Speaking of that, Ant's plugs are now starting to look like a permanent fake toupee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Speaking of that, Ant's plugs are now starting to look like a permanent fake toupee.

"Morrie's wigs don't come off!"