Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Jesus he looks older than my dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

That AOL joke was good and well worth repeating 80 times.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

He should be aware that everyone is aware that he has the 'vaseline on the screen' filter to hide how old he looks, right?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Morter posted:

He should be aware that everyone is aware that he has the 'vaseline on the screen' filter to hide how old he looks, right?

That hat isn't helping either. It makes one assume he's losing his hair or its getting really thin.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Holy poo poo I was thinking he looked like Jackie or Jesse Ventura and there Jackie appears

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9EohLaS5cs

Some homeless guy seems to have found Opie's phone and is using it to stream! :ohdear:

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
its not even just the looks he sounds like a grandma trying to work a video call to her grand kids

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Tr33 posted:

its not even just the looks he sounds like a grandma trying to work a video call to her grand kids

He doesn't look that bad in some of the videos, I especially like the Karen Opie look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW8XGCHkHWQ

good lord is everything he says insufferable though, and his voice affect has become painful to listen to

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Imagine being so lovely that you make Cumia look better in comparison.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Reminds me that they were nearing 40 when they were acting as if they were in their late 20s in the AAF days.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Is there a hidden O&A subreddit anymore? I lost track when they kept getting banned. I miss laughing at Brother Joe’s entire existence.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Kevyn posted:

Is there a hidden O&A subreddit anymore? I lost track when they kept getting banned. I miss laughing at Brother Joe’s entire existence.

I got an invite to a website when the sub was banned, since that place went downhill I didn't bother with it.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I had that Opie video on in the background for a moment and he just starts yelling at a woman for passing him... I'M BROADCASTING.

What a loving idiot.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

The Dave posted:

No kidding. Imagine being so hateful that you make a Alcoholic Nazi Pedophile look like the better person.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

The Dave posted:

Nah Cumia still looks worse, it's just that he's always looked like a rotting corpse so it's more noticeable when Opie catches up to him.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

On a random YouTube dive I found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oh9yZ8RP7E

Tr33
May 26, 2007

that is quite the deep dive

Tr33
May 26, 2007

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

I guarantee this artwork would’ve made Fez cry.

Man, I miss him.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

And of course, The Batman is gearing up and he finally has his precious Riddler.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I got real sad when I realised fez wouldn't get to see the riddler movie lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Is this still the Artie thread? He put out a new episode of his podcast for the first time in over a year but didn't address where he's been for the last year.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

mcmagic posted:

Is this still the Artie thread? He put out a new episode of his podcast for the first time in over a year but didn't address where he's been for the last year.

I've never listened to his podcast but I'm pretty sure the answer is high, getting sober or in jail.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Another Bill posted:

I've never listened to his podcast but I'm pretty sure the answer is high, getting sober or in jail.

We'd've heard about the last. Definitely the first two.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mce1L_9GGAA

More bad comedy from Ant.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
Jim and Sam made it on the new season of Tiger King.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
It's Thanksgeeeeving.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Animal-Mother posted:

It's Thanksgeeeeving.

Oh OH oh...

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/murderxbryan/status/1467648796406468608?s=20

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Sometimes I wonder what Anthony would be like if Patrice were alive.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Exactly the same.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Yeah I hate to put words in a dead man's mouth, but I struggle to imagine Patrice not being on the anti-cancel culture pro-"free speech" bandwagon.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Yeah I mean like a third of patrice's material was highly offensive to women so that wouldn't be so shocking.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It was really funny in the Cumia documentary where they played a clip of him going on some racist rant and Norton says something like "I miss Patrice".

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Dec 6, 2021

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Bennington was great today and had the first appearance by Mikey D that I enjoyed. You should check it out for the crazy story, that I suspect will be a running thing on Bennington for a while and could even gain some press attention if The Hollywood Reporter or Variety get wind of it.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Another Bill posted:

Yeah I hate to put words in a dead man's mouth, but I struggle to imagine Patrice not being on the anti-cancel culture pro-"free speech" bandwagon.
The difference would be that Patrice would still be funny

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Fabricated posted:

The difference would be that Patrice would still be funny
I'm still hilarious!

HPJoker
Oct 30, 2017
Since the 10th anniversary of Patrice’s death just passed, I’ve been listening to his tribute shows that went up a week after his death that I’ve avoided for the longest time. There’s so much great stuff.

Patrice would be doing shows on Compound Media if he were alive because he’d had run himself out of every major motion picture studio and network by now. Ant would be the exact same but his rants would have balance because Patrice is an actual counter perspective on race issues.

Another Bill posted:

The dudes most famous for defending Imus and Homeless Charlie (which Patrice was actually right about.) Patrice absolutely would’ve been a free speech guy. He was already railing about PC stuff a decade ago when he was alive. He came directly off the Carlin branch.

HPJoker fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Dec 16, 2021

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

HPJoker posted:

Homeless Charlie (which Patrice was actually right about.)

"The president's wife, John?"

It was the Secretary of State, Patrice was mistaken. :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Charlie also said stuff about raping Laura Bush. The Fox host didn’t mention that part (he also didn’t mention that it was a crazy homeless guy who said it) so Patrice’s comment sounds weird if your only context is the rest of that video, but he was right.