Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007
Whos this junior soprano lookin mother fucker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

Imagine playing COD when Battlefield exists

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/narcist

gently caress you all

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
aprel falls

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
I went onto the cesspool of X to look at Anthony's "all cowboys were white" tweet, and drat that man's just broken now. I never even scrolled down enough to see it because in the past 24 hrs he's posted a few dozen times about race this race that. I can't imagine being that consumed. I get did far enough down to see "white men invented the banjo" though so that's enough of a consolation prize.

I wonder if he's ever thought about how much this ruins any legacy that O&A might've had. You mention his name now and it's not about the FM/XM show anymore.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
The only time I see an Anthony tweet is when one goes semi-viral and it’s always for racist poo poo- which is huge on x dot com nowadays!

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

NarkyBark posted:

I went onto the cesspool of X to look at Anthony's "all cowboys were white" tweet, and drat that man's just broken now. I never even scrolled down enough to see it because in the past 24 hrs he's posted a few dozen times about race this race that. I can't imagine being that consumed. I get did far enough down to see "white men invented the banjo" though so that's enough of a consolation prize.

I wonder if he's ever thought about how much this ruins any legacy that O&A might've had. You mention his name now and it's not about the FM/XM show anymore.

I don't think he cares about the O&A legacy tbh

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
Obama seriously broke that man just for having high offfice. He's been on a decades long "NUH-UH, WHITE PEOPLE ARE BETTER" screed since. It's insane.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Obama President Nah!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

A half dozen comics and friends podcasts?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Joe Rogan ate O&A's lunch imo and I'd bet Ant gets vocally bitter about it when he's drunk

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xsjea9xmaM

He uploaded a free segment just so he could rant about it. He also looks like warm vomit.

For a self-declared history buff he's completely historically illiterate.

Vichan fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Apr 3, 2024

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Can I get bullet points I can’t take more than two minutes.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
One day Fatty made love to a cupcake

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Just imagine how racist Anthony's dad must have been

I like how he's so racist now he made a point to capitalize white and not capitalize black.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

T Bowl posted:

I like how he's so racist now he made a point to capitalize white and not capitalize black.
jfc

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
Lmao the american flag. He's such a virching baby

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Where did the OandA subreddit pests go

Anthony never deserved a better following than them

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Smugworth posted:

Even they turned on him at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29-_v5151zo

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

T Bowl posted:

Just imagine how racist Anthony's dad must have been

His dad was probably less racist than him

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Smugworth posted:

Feed Nana!

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Smugworth posted:

The Pests turning on O&A is so perfect it's almost poetry. O&A trained a group of nihilistic edgelords, whose mantra the premise we're allowed to make fun of other people as long as we can make fun of ourselves. However, when the hosts failed to honor this sacred oath, the Pests checked them so hard it was funnier than the show. Ultimately the Pests remembered to check themselves, before they wrecked themselves, and, after many reddit bans, dispersed having learned the greater lesson; to remember "We are huge pieces of poo poo. But at least we're not as bad as those guys."

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Smugworth posted:

Also, I frequent some Twitch channels with a similar niche mature audience as O&A in their prime. Sometimes I hear some of the names of the people who used to call in all the time during O&A's run. Some of them are repeat donators. Suffice to say there is an certain age group of comedy ~aficionados who have dispersed towards Twitch and some of them have actually... matured.

Bill Brasky
Apr 13, 2008

TL posted:

One day Fatty made love to a cupcake

Fatty Pneumonia!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

The o+a Reddit revolt was funnier than the last years of the show. Their quest to get 2U shows cancelled was incredible.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
It literally resulted in Brother Joe going on the People’s Court and trying to explain to a judge that a subreddit full of “pests” were making up fake tweets (they were real tweets)

:lol:

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Kevyn posted:

It literally resulted in Brother Joe going on the People’s Court and trying to explain to a judge that a subreddit full of “pests” were making up fake tweets (they were real tweets)

:lol:

your honor I am not a pedophile

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

And the judge wouldn’t even listen to it. She basically just asked what the contract was.
Joe was all set to blow some huge conspiracy out of the water and she wasn’t having it.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ3_FwZxrn8

Might as well share this one as well.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
The reddit was hilarious sometimes but of course shitheads who don't know how to read the room or boundaries ruined it

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

https://x.com/robertkelly/status/1776284092268503144

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

You missed the best part!

https://twitter.com/OpieRadio/status/1776287171382530149

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Shots fired

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Opie’s got that prime, beach front real estate in the OBX to poo poo on.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

OJ has at long last been 'lectric shocked

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
OJ Simpson had a happier, more fulfilling life with many people supporting him than Anthony Cumia could ever hope for.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bob Kelly has a tiny house in rural New York state, suck it Opester

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Smugworth posted:

Bob Kelly has a tiny house

Well then how the gently caress does he fit inside it?

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.

Smugworth posted:

Bob Kelly has a tiny house in rural New York state, suck it Opester

Still better than Anthony’s Sopranos Wop House.

https://youtu.be/Wonwdv-BwLQ?si=MLxlKlIKJQcB6w0o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

We live in the darkest of timelines because Fez is still gone and Anthony Cumia isn't.

(sorry, been listening to old Ron & Fez the past couple days and the world's a little emptier without the Big Cat)