Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

turns out everyone who willingly takes the name Spuds Buckley is insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I'm still not sure why its relevant to this thread. If forums user "Chip Chipperson" gets banned for shitposting in Games is it worth retelling the saga here?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

I'm still not sure why its relevant to this thread. If forums user "Chip Chipperson" gets banned for shitposting in Games is it worth retelling the saga here?

I don't think a link with the words RIP constitutes as "retelling the saga" but I am talking to an O&A fan here

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Oh sorry this dead thread is so blooming with content a regular getting an 11 year probation in a funny way is loving cluttering up our poo poo maaan, FAWK YEA

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
So in other news the Vos Roast is out and Anthony embarrasses himself by drunkenly heckling during Rich’s act.

Why won’t he behave?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Kevyn posted:

So in other news the Vos Roast is out and Anthony embarrasses himself by drunkenly heckling during Rich’s act.

Why won’t he behave?

Judy gold embarrassed herself even worse. Overall the roast is good for a few chuckles, I saw it on youtube LOL.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

only if Chip Chipperson also loses his career

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Judy Gold brought the room to a halt, it was awful

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

JB50 posted:

Judy gold embarrassed herself even worse. Overall the roast is good for a few chuckles, I saw it on youtube LOL.

Hell, same

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.
Looks like Danny has been checked into a psych ward and Ant is handling the news of his former friend’s misfortune with all the grace and sensitivity we’ve come to expect from the Roslyn biter.

https://twitter.com/anthonycumiacm/status/1009663905168265217?s=21

BrandonGK fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jun 22, 2018

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://twitter.com/artiequitter/status/1009897259843117056

Alarming amount of empathy and goodwill for being stuck in the Cumia orbit. Good on Artie.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
You'd all be dead if it wasn't for my son David! -JKB

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.
None of them did anything to prevent this!

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Apoplexy posted:

https://twitter.com/artiequitter/status/1009897259843117056

Alarming amount of empathy and goodwill for being stuck in the Cumia orbit. Good on Artie.

deep down artie is a good guy, hes just hosed up and was extremely enabled by gettin rich and famous.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
But Pancakes House was so good...

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

BrandonGK posted:

Looks like Danny has been checked into a psych ward and Ant is handling the news of his former friend’s misfortune with all the grace and sensitivity we’ve come to expect from the Roslyn biter.

https://twitter.com/anthonycumiacm/status/1009663905168265217?s=21

I cant see the tweet because Im at work but, Dannys been on Reddit badmouthing and slandering Anthony for the past couple of months. I would not expect Anthony to be nice to him.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Judy Gold brought the room to a halt, it was awful

what are you talking about? "come the gently caress on! why arent you laughing!" is a great tag for literally every single joke

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

JB50 posted:

I cant see the tweet because Im at work but, Dannys been on Reddit badmouthing and slandering Anthony for the past couple of months. I would not expect Anthony to be nice to him.

"Badmouthing and slandering" is a hard bar to clear for saying literally anything about Ant. What, that he's a pedophile? That he's a pedophile alcoholic/druggie? That he's a pedophile druggie who beats incredibly tiny women? That he also can't hold down literally the easiest job in the world because of his virulent racism?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
It's not badmouthing and slandering, it's an open and honest discussion...

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Apoplexy posted:

"Badmouthing and slandering" is a hard bar to clear for saying literally anything about Ant. What, that he's a pedophile? That he's a pedophile alcoholic/druggie? That he's a pedophile druggie who beats incredibly tiny women? That he also can't hold down literally the easiest job in the world because of his virulent racism?

I bet every time Ant hears a knock at the door his heart stops for a second in fear that's it's going be followed with "Anthony Cumia, this the FBI! We have a warrant to seize you hard drives!"

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

BrandonGK posted:

I bet every time Ant hears a knock at the door his heart stops for a second in fear that's it's going be followed with "Anthony Cumia, this the FBI! We have a warrant to seize you hard drives!"

He actually did have Chris Hansen in his house as a joke not too long ago. Hope he comes back lol.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Those moments when Anthony reminds you he can be funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXgJ5m21Rs4

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Anthony should really take care of his yard.

That was pretty good, though.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Was that before or after he punched her in the ribs and broke her hand?

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

He shows no compassion for plants either I guess.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Morter posted:

How could anyone ever strike a true patriot and a Real American
I'm 100% sure that Nick DiPaolo has -never- in his life struck a woman before,

OlyMike
Sep 17, 2006
I'm talking about flagellation, who gives a damn about parades
Sooooo, is there anywhere I can find new Bennington shows anymore? Not asking for links, because that's bad, but if I know it exists I can try to find it.....

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

OlyMike posted:

Sooooo, is there anywhere I can find new Bennington shows anymore? Not asking for links, because that's bad, but if I know it exists I can try to find it.....

I know Bennington can be funny and Ive seen him do, but on his sirius/xm show it really doesnt happen. To be fair I only listened to one show but there was barely any trace of humor, I dont get it.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

JB50 posted:

I know Bennington can be funny and Ive seen him do, but on his sirius/xm show it really doesnt happen. To be fair I only listened to one show but there was barely any trace of humor, I dont get it.

It’s actually a good rear end show when you’re high and cleaning the house. It’s not so much rolling on the floor funny as ‘let’s debate the top rock frontmen of all time (again)’, or an hour on weird pizza toppings.

It’s the GBS of the radio world, but done by talented people. In that it’s mostly the same tired conversations we’ve all had a million times, but every once in a while they strike comedy gold.

Pakistani Brad Pitt fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Jul 2, 2018

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I love Ronnie B, but I was just not able to get into Bennington. Yeah, it’s funny, but I miss the absolute lunacy that was Ron and Fez.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I miss Fez.

Bill Brasky
Apr 13, 2008

OlyMike posted:

I would try searching “Bennington” in YouTube. :ssh:

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

TL posted:

I love Ronnie B, but I was just not able to get into Bennington. Yeah, it’s funny, but I miss the absolute lunacy that was Ron and Fez.

Yeah, Ron and Fez is the greatest, weirdest talk radio of all time and there isn't enough good I can say about it. Bennington is a purely generic format talk show Ron's doing to coast it out before he dies.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
That's the saddest thing to me. There are some Opie and Anthony babies like legion of skanks with the Puerto Rican rattlesnake Luis j Gomez and cum town out there doing the offensive shock jock bit in today's context but it seems like there's nobody who is going to have that insane "is this a fuckin work" feeling every episode where the radio characters are making you feel genuine emotion that Ron and Fez had.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I really like Bennington :shobon:

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
Bennington's ok, but i'm going through the archives of RnF on Sirius/XM right now mostly trying to see exactly where Fez completely checked out and diggin through material thats not already on youtube. THe Sleeves' songs alone make diggin through this poo poo worth it. I didn't really get into Ron and Fez until around 2012 by then Fez was pretty much a non entity already. Like this is one of the wildest drat shows I've ever heard without resorting to typical shock jockery. Like is there ANYTHING going today that is attempting anything like they did?

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Tr33 posted:

Bennington's ok, but i'm going through the archives of RnF on Sirius/XM right now mostly trying to see exactly where Fez completely checked out and diggin through material thats not already on youtube. THe Sleeves' songs alone make diggin through this poo poo worth it. I didn't really get into Ron and Fez until around 2012 by then Fez was pretty much a non entity already. Like this is one of the wildest drat shows I've ever heard without resorting to typical shock jockery. Like is there ANYTHING going today that is attempting anything like they did?

I honestly don't know if there's ever been anything like it either. Ron's admitted influence from Phil Hendrie but his fake callers creating real arguments stuff isn't really on the same level.

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

What kind of loving weirdo around Times Square at four in the morning taking pictures of "scaffolding?"

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Your Parents posted:

I honestly don't know if there's ever been anything like it either. Ron's admitted influence from Phil Hendrie but his fake callers creating real arguments stuff isn't really on the same level.

well there was Iris lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Iris' phone call to Rutger Hauer is all time