Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

Niwrad posted:

Artie was arrested again.

wait a second... thats my white mama!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Oh my god, such a hilarious sketch, lol.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
he honestly looks quite a bit better than usual other than the nose

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hope everything turns out ok for him

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
He probably won't get the plastic surgery to fix his hosed up nose til after he's off probation since he'd be on tons of painkillers after facial surgery that intensive.

So basically he's never getting that poo poo fixed

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Person 1: Artie Lange has no nose.

Person 2: How does he smell?

Person 1: Like piss. I think he pissed himself when he nodded off.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
https://www.reddit.com/r/opienanthony/

Another subreddit closed.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Holy poo poo someone took the $5K bait

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Didnt they all move to a new subreddit a few weeks ago because the guy who created it closed it temporarily?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Yes. This was the new one.

Edit: I think this thread is now the only place left on the internet to discuss O&A.

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

They probably moved over to r/scorch

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
There's a pretty big crossover between the O&A and Cumtown fandom so I'd imagine a lot of the Reddit pest contingent will move to r/cumtown to make photoshops of Nick sucking black cock.

talktapes
Apr 14, 2007

You ever hear of the neutron bomb?

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

They probably moved over to r/scorch

WEIRD NEWS!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

On a whim I typed wackbag.com into my web browser and it is extremely dead

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Another Bill posted:

I recently had the same experience with ronfez.net

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.
Looks like someone finally decided to stick his toe back into the pool now that the subreddit is dead (again.)

https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumiaCPM/status/1131769510564962305

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Skip My Posts posted:

i was thinking the same thing lol, skin is glowing

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

beggar posted:

i was thinking the same thing lol, skin is glowing

He prolly got tan doing his community service Picking up trash.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Another Bill posted:

Ya kiddin’!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Which was a better look for Artie? His nose looking like bugs bunny wacked him with a mallet or that big stupid gnome beanie he used to wear when he started losing his hair?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
A better look for Artie is being on the radio :grin:

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
New reddit is opienanthonyXYZ

We'll see how it lasts

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

because he finally got a loving haircut

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6XyZ7Z9-ng

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Sucks when you’re trying to get a funny bit going but it’s just not happening so instead you start reminiscing about that time 10 years ago when it was funny.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
The bit would be 'an old man responding to terrible things with just old-man responses', but none of these professional broadcasters could figure out how to get there.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Pontificating rear end posted:

The bit would be 'an old man responding to terrible things with just old-man responses', but none of these professional broadcasters could figure out how to get there.

What changed for them? They used to be able to riff on this poo poo for ages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYKPFQ8uymY

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I dunno, that’s a pretty good description of the Anthony Cumia Show right there.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Cookie?

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
So apparently Pepper "quit" Bennington today. Still haven't heard it, but I'll bet a million dollars it's an obvious work and Bennington fans still don't know a work when they see one.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Rape Stink posted:

So apparently Pepper "quit" Bennington today. Still haven't heard it, but I'll bet a million dollars it's an obvious work and Bennington fans still don't know a work when they see one.

isn't the chris stanley's last day on bennington thing like a super old bit they do all the time

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Rape Stink posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP8xC73_LY8

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I hope they bring back the Big Cat on 3rd mic!

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
He didn't quit. He was fed up with a guest (SiriusXM employee and poo poo-stirrer Disco Dan) so he walked out of the studio. They went to break, and when they came back he was in the booth and calmed down.

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015
drat now even r/scorch is banned :(

WEIRD NEWS

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

torturemyballs posted:

drat now even r/scorch is banned :(

WEIRD NEWS

FREE SPEECH!! (unless you say things we don't like)

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
To be fair, I think Reddit has a rule against being TOTALLY NUDE.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow
BroJoe has filed a DMCA takedown suit against KiwiFarms. This is going to be entertaining.
:getin:

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Jun 17, 2019

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Brother Joe going on that court show is one of the most surreal things. He basically goes on there and makes fun of himself, telling the judge all the bad things people said about him.

'they said I was a pedophile your honor, and a talentless leech on my brother (he was on the opie & anthony show), just a real unlikable loser etc'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Brother Joe going on that court show is one of the most surreal things. He basically goes on there and makes fun of himself, telling the judge all the bad things people said about him.

'they said I was a pedophile your honor, and a talentless leech on my brother (he was on the opie & anthony show), just a real unlikable loser etc'

I wish I could find the clip of Bennington making fun of the appearance, poo poo was hilarious.