Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Pro to call is the best chip joke ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I'm lost on this brother Joe drama. Are people making up racist posts of his when there are already dozens to choose from? Why go through the extra work!?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Is the chippa live show going to be posted anywhere?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Colin reading the intro script on the live show
Was great.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Just leave it alone.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Make a lot of noise! Make a lot of noise!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Everyone has fallen so far to the point where the best show is a joke podcast with Anthony "too hot for Twitter" Cumia as a guest.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Took long enough but Ants lovely politics snuck into the Chip show. Well, aside from that first episode with the lovely impersonator.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Ira started saying Trump was a terrible president and Cumia immediately jumped into defense mode. “Give me examples!” Whoever the other guest jumped in and said something about pushing around North Korea.
I’d have more but I honestly shut it off. Ant the Chip apologist is so funny but I can’t handle tea Ant.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

The Roseanne thing reminded me of Anthony's firing. I don't really think that specific Twitter rant got him fired. I think it just drew attention to the heaps of racist poo poo that was flying under the radar.
Though the Roseanne thing may be final straw type of situation (and a specific person was attacked).
That whole weekend after his Times Square creepshotting was full of Gawker-like articles with old clips from the show.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Niwrad posted:

All they had to do was just not tweet. Well maybe tweet out some promotion for the show but that's it. You then get millions.
Yea and neither of them learned a thing from it.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

There’s a seven dollar tier and a 15. You need to spend at least 15 for four shows a week. That’s not the absolute worst for a nice product. It’s not great either.
But he’s a certified Cool Guy.

quote:

f you like Starbucks, responsibly raised chickens, NPR, Marvel Comic movies, parking spaces for pregnant women, participation trophies, hip hop or gluten free anything - then prepare to be triggered!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I meant niche product. And he does suck

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Ant is so good with Chip and even plain Jim but him alone or confrontational is awful.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

bigman.50grand posted:

Whatever happened to Brother Joe v. Reddit? Is he still taking trolls to tv court?

That episode was so great. He was ready to expose this big conspiracy.
The judge just said it wasn’t relevant and awarded him his fee because it was a contract dispute. She also added a “boy I really hope you aren’t any of these things he’s alleging.”

He is.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

How many making GBS threads on the beach jokes are in the replies?

He gets replies?!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Finally watched that 3000 part Anth takedown. There’s a couple of awful racist clips I hadn’t heard. Made it hard to listen to him on chip this week (though Chip is wearing on me).
Plus, he said something really stupid about climate change that shows he’s not only an awful racist but a 100 percent Fox News partisan hack.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Your Parents posted:

Ant literally hosts Infowars when Alex is out.

Ok well he’s even deeper in it than I thought. Yikes.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I hate listening to Sam. That take down documentary did remind me of the Scott and Todd saga though. Probably my favorite non Patrice O and A saga.

I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Bam managed to show up for Cum Town though!!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Rich just getting simple words wrong was a great bit for years in the pre Obama o and a days.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I was barely listening by the time he was fired and I can’t imagine how insufferable he’d be if he wasn’t.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I thought Joe Rohan scared Chip away forever.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

My favorite jocktober will always be when Sam brought opies old roommates show in.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Oh I don’t remember the jingle guys one.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

Remember when Opie would claim those animations look better than Pixar?

I don’t think I’ve ever watched one but I’ve heard him say it a dozen times

Holy poo poo.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Is the raptor gone ?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

The reverse advice show

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

He’s good friends with don jr!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I barely remember the era. I do know he was a regular guest for a long time. It was amazing to see starfucker jim kiss someone’s rear end at triple the capacity. .

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

No Ted sheckler personalized message emporium?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

empty baggie posted:

It’s been said before, but Obama wasn’t the breaking point. It was Trayvon Martin.
E: the show became unbearable to listen to after that event. That was the point the show stopped being fun.

He would do a lot of “obama president now” crap after Obama was elected — but he pretended it was funny. I buy that the Martin case was when it wasn’t about trying to be funny and just white grievance.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Ron has a real good appearance on cumia a while ago where he called ant out for his racist nonsense. I doubt he was back after that.

Edit: thank you. I figured someone would find it fast.

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Dec 10, 2022

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Garlic butter sauce sauce garlic butter sauce sauce

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Was he unbanned or is he on ban evasion 38?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Great job Elon!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Oh so he’s slowing down on posting.
I got Pendulum in my head the other day for some reason. Then I remembered the cover contest. I remember that being the last good period of the show.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I wanna see the boat movie

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I bet jimmy was insufferable about this interview since he did it and will be for the rest of his life.
Should have been chip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Turd?!