Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

An Enormous Boner posted:

You're retarded.

Actually specifically a quarter retard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

bunky posted:

I just saw Sandy Kane in a trailer for a WIlliem Dafoe movie. What's this world coming to?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5649144/?ref_=nm_knf_t1

I thought you were kidding and there would be some sort of monster movie, but gently caress it's Sandy Kane. She's hit like 80 and just stopped aging.

I still have no idea what that movie is supposed to be about from watching the trailer.

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

I'm not really sure if it's been mentioned before in this thread but The Bonfire with Dan Soder and Jay Oakerson is really good. I've always been a huge fan of O&A and believe the golden age was when Patrice was alive, I listened until the end and really didn't like Opie and Jim, or Sam and Jim... But the Bonfire is really good and sort of has the social commentary combined with the voices that Anthony used to do, all the episodes are up on youtube if anyone wants to check them out.