Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

ozza posted:

Crazy Fez is what hooked me into Ron & Fez in the first place. It's the weirdest and most compelling radio I've ever heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
The loving fez cat show. The matchbook saga. Every intern fight. BL. Fez trying out new characters every day for weeks. Fez losing the wrestling trivia contest to Sammy Roberts. It's the greatest loving talk radio that's ever existed but fez was mentally destroying himself and everyone else for it to happen.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_HzdFacMYo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzPSULAXTXE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiZPNEBTidQ

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
It was genuinely amazing storytelling.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Tr33 posted:

Like honestly, the stuff yall think is real is probably a work. WHenever there's a big elaborate blow up, it's usually a work. The real stuff is Fez basically being unable to do anything that wasn't prepped for way ahead of time. You know, basic poo poo like talking

It doesn't matter if it was real or not. It was a wonderful experience.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
while we're posting clips, here's one of my all time favorite moments from any O&A/R&F related show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZBNn_S53SE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQhJKDXooks

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

JFC posted:

Surprise caller on Bennington today. Let's just say he no longer lives a public life.

Oh poo poo. Speak of the devil...

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Sam is actually fine and probably the only person involved in the Opie and Anthony extended universe who cares about being a radio professional. Jim is loving retarded and I've been sick of him for years. Bring back Special Delivery.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
I haven't regularly listened in years, but is Jim still as obviously homoerotic masochist inclined every time a UFC fighter comes in? The extent of his interests were like, if you put me in a hold, how bad would it hurt? What's the most you ever hurt a guy? Could you touch me or hug me really hard?

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

AxisofIdiocy posted:

jesus theyre still tryin to harp on that patton killed his wife thing?

He definitely did.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Stefan Prodan posted:

frank watson is the best Fez bit imo

oh man i almost forgot about frank watson lol. not to mention the D-man

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

The Dave posted:

I haven’t listened to it but heard it sounds like Opie fake drives because of the sound quality and dumb fake stuff like the seat belt chime going off at the end of the ride and Opie making a comment about needing to buckle in.

Opie never made it past the early 90s.

lmfao.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

I'm absolutely crying.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Sintax posted:

Is this a secret? Oh well no one visits these forums anyway

youtube.com/user/StrayFromTheMorale/videos

*waits for some narc cop loser SA goon to report this post for piracy*

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

TL posted:

I love Ronnie B, but I was just not able to get into Bennington. Yeah, it’s funny, but I miss the absolute lunacy that was Ron and Fez.

Yeah, Ron and Fez is the greatest, weirdest talk radio of all time and there isn't enough good I can say about it. Bennington is a purely generic format talk show Ron's doing to coast it out before he dies.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
That's the saddest thing to me. There are some Opie and Anthony babies like legion of skanks with the Puerto Rican rattlesnake Luis j Gomez and cum town out there doing the offensive shock jock bit in today's context but it seems like there's nobody who is going to have that insane "is this a fuckin work" feeling every episode where the radio characters are making you feel genuine emotion that Ron and Fez had.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Tr33 posted:

Bennington's ok, but i'm going through the archives of RnF on Sirius/XM right now mostly trying to see exactly where Fez completely checked out and diggin through material thats not already on youtube. THe Sleeves' songs alone make diggin through this poo poo worth it. I didn't really get into Ron and Fez until around 2012 by then Fez was pretty much a non entity already. Like this is one of the wildest drat shows I've ever heard without resorting to typical shock jockery. Like is there ANYTHING going today that is attempting anything like they did?

I honestly don't know if there's ever been anything like it either. Ron's admitted influence from Phil Hendrie but his fake callers creating real arguments stuff isn't really on the same level.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

BrandonGK posted:

What kind of loving weirdo around Times Square at four in the morning taking pictures of "scaffolding?"

anthony is the long island serial killer

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Oh hell yeah my man with the John and Jeff pitch.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Stefan Prodan posted:

YOU'D ALL BE DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR MY DOVID

rofl

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

Or just because Louie isn’t gonna get him work right now.

This. Jim has BPD or something.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
i really like that they're all terrible people but in a universally misanthropic way. these days you'd expect a bunch of old fans of a shock jock show from back in the day to be like anthony's a racist pedophile? hell yeah so are we!!! but instead they're all making GBS threads on him for it and trying to get him deplatformed

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Ant is right that social media and the internet should be nationalized. Welcome to the left, comrade.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Gonzo McFee posted:

Because he's a kid fucker who's attracted to kids.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Jimmy's going to go on the compound and you'll find out that his opinions are the same as ants.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

torturemyballs posted:

apparently Ant is one of 10 "friends" Sue Lightning has on Venmo. lol

These dudes are relentless and Ant and Joe deserve every bit of it

loving Sue Lightning is the only cool thing Ant does. I hope she gets tons of cash off the old hen.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
That don't make him a bad person.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

JFC posted:

Someone on the O&A subreddit got Vito from The Sopranos to wish Anthony "Nana" Cumia a happy birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJtVtahbUmM

lmfao.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
i cant stop laughing at the loving sopranos guy video lmao

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Ant literally hosts Infowars when Alex is out.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Lmfao already at the dumb sleeves song

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Opie throwing the poker chips still makes me laugh

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Morter posted: