Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
As much as I'll miss Faction Music I'm kind of ok with it turning in to Turbo (though I wonder if that's temporary?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

An Enormous Boner posted:

You're retarded.

Apparently Faction is now on channel 314 so it's not totally gone.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Erock got fired.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wonder why there is this weird thing where some of the commercials suddenly skip back and replay part of it? Maybe it’s to fill time as it seems to happen during the last break before the show starts in the mornings.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Oh man I hope that’s true, one of my friends just swiiiiiiings from Ellis’s nuts and nothing would make me happier