Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

https://youtu.be/T45hXfKXA9g

Peak R&F on XM was def The Midnight Rider saga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

TL posted:

I miss Black Earl.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Listening to 2002 Ron and Fez discussing other radios show hosts having heart attacks and it's all so sad because you know what's coming

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i was going to go to that adam mckay taping with mr b but you have to show up at 10am for a 3pm taping

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

quote:

Lange has had to have surgery on his nose due to years of snorting cocaine and heroin — and one incident in which he accidentally snorted glass when trying to suck up smashed OxyContin tablets — which left him with no septum and a lot of ribbing from his followers about his appearance. 

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I only check this thread to see if anyone died

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

https://twitter.com/StaplesRNFstar/status/1024828214705876997

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Hey does Billy get fired on air or does he just not go to xm? I keep listening to him get on and off the wagon with no responsibility and I need some catharsis

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

It's still real to me

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

a man with a bunker is mad the rest of us wont go outside for him

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Search 'lobsterclaws' and rewind two weeks.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

quote:

In spring of 2006, Fake Radio Pioneer Perrynoid from The Cosmic Circus resurrected the phrase "Razzle Dazzle" w/permission from Mark Hudson. The Cosmic Circus is a fake radio show heard world wide on The Cosmic Circus dot com. The show is hosted by a vain mock jock named Perrynoid who invented broadcasting from the basement and created internet radio in 1990. He is the Godfather of Fake Radio and his my space account is: my space.com/the cosmic circus. The Hudson Brothers Show was one of Perrynoid's earliest musical influsences. Combining brilliant satire and parody with elegance and musical wonderment. Perrynoid appeared 13 times on this variety show as a child and was Kate Hudson's first "boyfriend".

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Listening to WJFK and Crazy Jen has all these bits that ESD steals years later. She just started some gossip segment with a 'Who Could it Be Now?' drop.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

This one starts with Ron and Fez arriving in NYC

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w2zLtzjfMjeFif1XSVLVPbs-OhVqH4Ttzkswyaac2EE/mobilebasic

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Ronny B is worth a listen today.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I've been doing the big re-listen and I just got to the XM show. Ron has some legendary patience with the pest overlap.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

The Bennington Instagram with Ron in charge has been good the past two days

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

RIP the big cat

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Today will be a tough listen

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

That would be quite the work and an amazing cap to end the saga

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Ron's 'No' is incredible.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

On a random YouTube dive I found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oh9yZ8RP7E

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

That Ramone thing got driven into the ground by callers to an incredible degree.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Anyone have the R&f 2011 shows? They are missing from the usual spot

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Show is worth giving a spin today

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

The Bennington Instagram story has a ton

They had the big cat's ashes there.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

The Noname song was so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLfvWZIAcgg&t=2837s

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Disappointing Pie posted:

Ronfez.net is semi back and has some file uploads of bits. No forums anymore.

I dug in far enough to find Real Player files

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Bill Burr's career high points include laying on top of 7 million dollars, redeeming his naughty Stormtrooper ways and verbally annihilating 20,000 Philadelphians.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Orchestrated Mess posted:

Anthony is doing a show headlined by noted comedian Shuli. And Anthony's name is on the poster next to Perry Caravello, who is one of the most-trolled persons on the planet.

I would 100% go to this absolute train wreck if I was anywhere near it.

Ol' Billy Burr is probably jealous.

they spelled attorney wrong

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

After the first heart attack, Fez moves back to Florida. Never comes out. Dies.

Dave lasts until a year or so into the Sirius building move, where his marriage falls apart and he loses his mind on air.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I am the furthest along yet in my R&F marathon, and it's 2013 and Fezzie is making out with a herpes-mouthed Paul O and they're going to sex clubs. I always thought the show just sputtered out near the end so this is all rather unexpected.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Darkwave is one of the last reasons I have my Sirius sub.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

AndrewP posted:

Was there a triggering thing that started Fez’s spiral?

Rory didn't move to DC

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

smarxist posted:

jesus. 6 guys doing a "show" for 11 watchers

I pay for his patreon for the satellite stories but the production is real, real terrible and I can't force myself to watch.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

gently caress Tom Brady

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Did Mr B discuss AI Carlin today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

He rose again?