Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i wanna be the root beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
good luck scum!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
good luck scum!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

derp posted:

i havent played a game in like 9 months. is there any new rules

jokephase never ends

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

derp posted:

i like to drink soda

##vote derp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
checks out

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

derp posted:

this is a lot of effort put into a vote dressed up as careless, especially considering we cant even see who picked what soda in the op anymore and have to scroll through all the posts to try to figure it out

:same:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

Jk I actually read the thread now and the obvious is ##vote inf derp is good A F

i can get behind this ##vote inf

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im root beer because i like it :)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Tired Moritz posted:

Root beer gives me stomach aches

##vote tired moritz just trying to stay on brand

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

Tfw you open the fridge for a Pepsi but realize mom bought root beer instead

:mad:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote kash

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

:same:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

Flerp I am not scum you dumb dumb DUMB

yeah but ur kash

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
its not day 1 if i dont vote for kash

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
dumb having two people with similar names

##vote kashuno

HAPPY NOW

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

no you dumb DUMB IDIOT loving DUMBASS gently caress

no u

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

I will post quite goodly

i wont

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

derp posted:

paralysed by choice, fingers hovering over keys, unable to choose between typing 'lol' or 'nah' or 'same' they remain immobile, frozen by free will

same

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote inf he was mean to me one time

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

"I can get behind this vote" flails around and votes tons of people "Oh yeah I wanna vote inf"

Sorry flerp I miss you buddy but ##vote flerp

i missed u 2 :)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
and honestly its a good vote except for the part where im town

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
cool cool

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

kaschei posted:

Tbf to flerp one of those votes was a correction but since he doesn't seem to remember that ##vote flerp

i mean i was just voting everyone so its not like i care

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
prob wouldve ended up voting for you as well anyways so if anything it just made my life easier :)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ok ill full claim since you guys are idiots and are going to kill a good role

im the doctor

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
making me loving full claim day 1 you morons

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yes please kill the doc

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
the worst part is i dont think ur scum because no scum would be that stupid :(

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
oh my god i actually cant believe this

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
town deserves to lose you guys are so loving stupid

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
good luck scum!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

:wrong: it has been only me pushing that specific angle

god bless ur soul

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

derp posted:

have you ever been a town power roll and had this feeling. no, only scum have the imperitive to say their enemies are not scum, because they know it is true. if we'd waited a moment he might have said he thought opop was third party. also look at opops stupid vote, does that have a super town vibe to it or what? do any of opops posts feel extra town? why go out of his way to say that he things the guy carelessly ending his life is town.

ok but no. town definitely has some value in calling people town because lynching townies is bad. there's def in a reason for me to say "i dont think this person is scum" because it means i believe that i dont want to lynch this guy. i mean, of course i can be wrong, im town. i have no possible way to know if im right or wrong. but i believe that what opop did is something a town person is more likely to do than scum. idk what the gently caress youre talking about with this bolded post. and yes i think that opop's dumb vote is town. i said it. i stand by it. i could be wrong, but i dont think scum would take such a huge risk to lynch me. and i also believe that town acts with more uncertainity than scum. town is less inclined to believe people because they are a position of weakness. town has very little information and are naturally skeptical of whatever information is provided to them. i think scum is more likely to readily accept a power role claim than town because scum has the most information out of anybody. they're also surprisingly vunerable and have to be careful with what they accept. scum doesnt want to rock the boat, so voting for a non counter claimed power role puts a huge target on your back. that doesnt make sense, especially in day 1, where risks like these can easily backfire.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
to be completely fair to myself, i am active in the sense that im posting but 99% of my posts are worthless

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

derp posted:

so town are skeptical of everyone and yet you believe opop, who is trying to kill you, is town because... ?

because he is skeptical of my doc claim which town is more likely to disbelieve than scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
opop is rf, right? idk i just recall people calling rf opop and its been a while

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
and also im gonna be heading out for about an hour and then afterwards wont be able to pay attention to the thread as much, just as a heads up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i dont need a drat coach i can myself killed on my own

• Locked thread