Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'm like 7-0 in ranked with w max, ap janna. So I approve of turkey professional play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

0/10 no Triforce.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I just started my placements and I went Malphite mid for some reason. Safe to say it didn't turn out too well.

Ahh I miss Alex Ich being a good player, he use to play such dumb poo poo like Malphite mid and Master Yi.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Ulio posted:

I just started my placements and I went Malphite mid for some reason. Safe to say it didn't turn out too well.

Ahh I miss Alex Ich being a good player, he use to play such dumb poo poo like Malphite mid and Master Yi.

i loved that nip lineup that was alex top, kou, nukeduck, freeze and mithy. they did goofy poo poo like orianna top that was really fun to watch until nuke and mithy had to get themselves banned

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Ulio posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVwQcxglTzo

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Bring back DFG

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

DFG sion mid and malphite mid were the poo poo.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Hyped for the telecom war tonight. KT and SKT both look like not the best teams in Korea. I am expecting some sloppy games with great mechanically plays and throws involved.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Lovechop posted:

i loved that nip lineup that was alex top, kou, nukeduck, freeze and mithy. they did goofy poo poo like orianna top that was really fun to watch until nuke and mithy had to get themselves banned

Didn’t know there was a Japanese pro league,

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Shadow225 posted:

Someone mix the 100 Thieves logo with the Persona 5 Logo tia

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ryze versus azir is like oriana versus ziggs except both of them can solo kill anyone on the enemy team and have to get a little closer for their insane wave clear.

also both champs have had at least one pentakill so far in the lpl. i think the third pentakill was vayne.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Teddy got so far ahead I think he only used a single summoner all game :stare:

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Jan 24, 2018

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Work Friend Keven posted:

Didn’t know there was a Japanese pro league,

oh my god lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

drat missed the game.

So we thinking Teddy is pretty good?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Lovechop posted:

oh my god lol

No OMG play in China.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

CODChimera posted:

drat missed the game.

So we thinking Teddy is pretty good?
He's hit the flame horizon around 27 minutes two games straight against two different ADCs so

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

But has he had a penta kill yet?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

CODChimera posted:

But has he had a penta kill yet?
He should have but his team member stole it from him intentionally

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

RealFoxy posted:

Teddy got so far ahead I think he only used a single summoner all game :stare:

31 minute jag victory up is down left is right

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

Trash.

Man this massive wait between games is kind of weird.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

KT vs SKT in p/b now.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Faker finished off by minions seconds before the game ends

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Faker, man.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Kt did not react well to the Vlad flank that was apparently spotted? Not well at all.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Believe in KT :unsmith:

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Wait, who the gently caress is this Thal guy again?

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Jan 24, 2018

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Some 17? year old trundle superstar

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

If you think about it it was kind of a penta since he did manage to kill the Sion zombie which is the member he didn't get the kill on.

Teddy looking so good, he managed to get fed in game 2 even though MVP 5 man'd bot just to kill him.

KT beating SKT isn't surprising since they both look like poo poo teams right now. Deft's positioning in that last game gave me anxiety and in general his positioning in fights has been bad thats why Mata only plays Kench. Atleast Deft playing like a tank made everyone forget Pawn existed on Azir late game and he destroyed everyone.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

lmao apparently last night before Jin Air's set they were threatening Wraith with a 120 minute game

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

RealFoxy posted:

lmao apparently last night before Jin Air's set they were threatening Wraith with a 120 minute game

what lol

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

quote:

"Our teammates were typing in chat during the series, "let's play a 120-minute long game today." I was honestly scared.

I got very nervous when they said that. (Laughs)"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Inhibitors should not respawn

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Have you heard of dota

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Aumanor posted:

Wait, who the gently caress is this Thal guy again?
Korean soloqueue superstar. Was Apex Pride sub, ZTR Gaming sub, and Red Bulls (EU CS) starter before SKT.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I've seen hell, and its Zoe and Nidalee on the same team. In normal circumstances a PD/Bork/Hurricane Gnar would probably also register, but those were not normal circumstances.

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
Okay, good lesson for the future. Don't let the enemy team get a Nidalee/Zoe combo; and if you do, don't sit idle for 40 minutes.

Unscientific fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Jan 25, 2018

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

It's extremely pleasing to watch Zoe get both her big shots off on Galio and see it not even take half his magic shield.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
66 minutes, 22 kills

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I'm starting to feel that Baron buff should progressively get stronger and stronger as the game goes on. If you take a Baron at 65 minutes when the enemy has three inhibs down, the game should just loving automatically end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

STOP IT

S T O P I T