Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«315 »
Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

drat that was a while back then. Nice to see Uzi breaking keyboards again, this gif would have aged better if it was certain other chinese adc smashing keyboards.

I wonder if there will be any mid season transfers or drama. Only remotely notable one was Fly leaving Flyquest to join KSV/GenG. Freeze joined the 2nd place Turkish team and Coco left Turkey but hasn't signed with anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Wow....that feels good

Fallen Rib

Killed By Death posted:

LCS starts on the 15th of June. Can't find any scheduling information for LCK, LPL or LMS. Rift Rivals starts first week of July.

That isn't that far away. Thanks!

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Urthor posted:

Controversial opinion, Uzi wasn't even the best player on his team in the final. Karsa's jungle difference with Peanut won them this final a lot more than it was Uzi being good.

Uzi smashed caitlyn out of lane game 1 but that's because Caitlyn is actually garbage before she buys a third zeal so it's unsurprising that she sucks in a game that doesn't go 40 minutes.

Best ADC not best player in the world definitely.

Honestly I think Karsa had it really easy (although he played really really well, no doubt). Uzi and Ming played their lane so well, being incredibly oppressive while never feeling they could get ganked, Khan played like a total potato and suddenly Peanut was really limited in where he could go, especially with Sej against Skarner. He played a lot better when has was able to go toe-to-toe with Karsa and especially in G4 when Bdd had a champion that was actually worth giving kills to.

On the other hand I felt that Uzi really took initiative when it looked like KZ was about to slow down the game, especially in G3, which meant that all the kills on Irelia meant jack poo poo, since she couldn't split.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012
Hello I am a person doing a thing via buttons. It's amazing what electronic singnals traveling through space can accomplish.

Makes ya think.

Purple m&ms are the best.

rng had pick order, didn't they? otherwise i presume kz would have done the same thing fnatic did and forced the ezreal vs caitlyn matchup every game, except pray isn't a total potato even if he's not as good as uzi

«315 »