Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
[misfits pause]

so uh i think we have an audio bug, we had the announcer say the enemy team killed the baron???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
ur got

ur got

ur got

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

holy poo poo that balls to the wall reverse ace after the insane previous ace

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

looking forward to our 2018 worlds champion optimus learn how to play orianna in the next 12 months

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

honestly if a team goes 6-0 nobody else in that group should advance and they should just get a r08 bye because it means everyone else in that group is The Bad

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

World's Least Exciting Teams Pick Boring Farm Matchups Into Each Other

e: smash cut to perkz dying because he didn't taken cleanse, like a loving moron

ungulateman fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Oct 13, 2017

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

mlxg please stop

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

i feel like rng absolutely can't lose as long as xiaohu keeps up these teamfight performances (and uzi doesn't get immediately neutralised), but mlxg sure can try

and smash cut to rng standing underneath tower and dying

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

the gap in power level between cho and sejuani vs maokai and rek'sai is loving absurd lmao, rito pls

rng deserved to lose for drafting so defensively i suppose

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

hey, malz is back, and he brought his void friends

e: and of course they pick well-renowned anti-void champ kassadin, to fit the script

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

crash did actual nothing that fight

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

that was a chicken coup, you morons

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

did he just walk up slowly and feast

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

the person who doesn't understand uzi was styling on nerds was the person who was going to instalock vayne anyway

maybe they'll even build quicksilver sash second item (haha)

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

N A B O I S

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

overwatch has all the problems tf2 had as an esport, minus 'nobody plays it', plus 'a whole bunch of other problems'

competitive tf2 was actually pretty cool in a melee-style 'you have to be willing to choke the game most of the way to death first' way

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

for what it's worth, longzhu look absurdly better after two splits playing together in the LCK. at the start of the spring split i was pretty down on them excepting pray/gorilla's synergy but now their coordination and level of play has stepped up across the board. playing against the best teams in the world for eight or nine months is the best way to get better, and TSM would rather earn thousands of dollars memeing on challenger teams

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

i'm seeing double here, four kennens!

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

nice heal, hans sama

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

:stare:

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

leona giving me a leboner

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

lmao and the vayne in response

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

ceding sejuani so you can pick jarvan seems a bit wonky but when your opponent is outdrafting themselves it doesn't matter

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

big fan of the top reddit comment on game 3 "rng brought the bounce house but forgot that's a clown's natural habitat"

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

galio e is only an escape against bad players but yeah he's pretty good huh

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

stop picking zac

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

giving mystic xayah/rakan seems...bad

the kennen pick isn't great but it could have worked if crown and ambition weren't doing actual nothing the entire time

e: morellos into banshees :thunk:

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

Eeepies posted:

Hmmm, it's like SSG has a champion that says "if you engage on us she'll stop anything you try so why bother", but I can't figure out who it is, I'm not a coach after all.

despite the quality of this meme, xayah disengages for herself just as well as janna does (for a single target, which is what matters when you're looking for a pick)

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

RUN IT BACK BOYS

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

you could give a potato 5.16 darius and it would pentakill skt

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

FaKarma? :stare:

e: well at least this will be over quickly one way or another :stonk:

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

'let me ult the varus nice and far away, leaving me helpless against the cho'gath standing literally on top of me'

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

my werewolf name is fly fly

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

i mean, eu is apparently the second-best region in the world, and cblol is the second-worst, so it makes sense

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

the best worst game of league of legends ever played

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

kingzone continues to absolutely meme on everybody

Ghost and IgNar just clutched out an insane late-game teamfight on kog'maw for BBQ vs KSV so catch the last ~10 minutes of that game

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

i mean...that fuckin horrendous pick attempt on ornn that got jarvan killed was what lost them the game; why the gently caress would you send your jungler in past the point of no return to try and kill World's Tankiest Fire Goat Man when the baron is alive and you have zero flank opportunities because your alistar has no flash and vlad is still pushing the bottom lane

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

haha the chat exploded into "CPT JACK" on zven's cleanse at baron, that is a Nice Meme

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

:laffo: at lindarang's combat teleport somehow working

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

SKT are starting blossom :stare:

e: bang hasn't played varus yet this season while all the other adcs are losing every game on him? :thunk:

ungulateman fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Feb 7, 2018