Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Max Coveri posted:

The casters going "SO DREAMY!!!! LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK SNEAKY" pisses me off to no end. What's so good about him to deserve that kind of praise?

The most. underrated. ADC in NA strikes again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
i too care immensely about what teams other people cheer for

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

RealFoxy posted:

What the gently caress is this revisionist history? Everyone hopped on the dick of whoever won that NA season and pre Keven rapidsquid was an un-apologetic China fanboy in season 3 when they barely even stood a chance.

Hauntzer was on Gravity for two splits. The first, he didn't quite manage to shake off his reputation as challenger laughingstock. He must have worked his rear end off between splits though, because when his second rolled around, he was pretty awesome. If there was any Hauntzer hate here, it almost certainly came from that first split. It's kind of adorable that you think two people remembering stuff differently is "revisionist history", but you're the one who needs to double check their powers of retention this time.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
EU is garbage
North America hopeless
Game of League: Too hard

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
I mean whatever about his managing skills but I hope Optic Romain means we get shirtless Residents cosplay

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
I need to know who the body is

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Join fantasy league http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/1210489/DYDrID65zsSwiNIAERFw (of legend[s])

(its money)

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Ulio posted:

Its full. Are we drafting today?

Monday evening or Wednesday would work best for me - alternately I’m down for a late night draftaganza any day after 10PM MST. Might work best for KBD, it would be morning for them by that point :eurovision:

What times goodd for everyone else

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
who are:

lcarium
APDO TRAP HOUSE
dkeyeballz

Get at me, I'm a fuckup

Incidentally there's also one more spot left in the fantasy league so if you want that also get at me!

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
We have 1 more spot in money league PM me for new link!

Check your PMs, get in the new league!

Check your PMs, get in the new league!

You don’t have PMs, message me on discord or something (Wol) for link to new league!

———————————-

:havlat::gonchar: Money league draft starts 10PM MST Monday (tomorrow)! :gonchar::havlat:

Wol fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Jan 15, 2018

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Ulio posted:

What timezone is that?

MST, sorry

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
We have a fantasy no show. 1 spot up for grabs in money league, remember we draft at 10PM MST tonight! http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/1216259/tbDilKFrOAx0rUgbdVyF

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
2 minutes! :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Hey nonmoney fantasy folks, post your league, I want to see how you guys are doing

http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/1216259/matchups