Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

I used to spoil, I'm sorry.
Probably when the Kai Monastery on the Isle of Lore was constructed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

Tiggum posted:

That would be it.

And the current story takes place in MS 5103. So it was never specifically mentioned that we met him, but I guess we were there. :shrug:

Back during Wolf's Bane, they mention Lone Wolf's "4 most promising recruits", then Kai Masters Kai Masters Black Hawk, Star Lynx, Blazer, and Steel Hand. https://www.projectaon.org/en/xhtml/lw/19wb/sect238.htm

Firestone was the one who was the most advanced of them back during Dawn of the Dragons. We see them mentioned all over during the New Order Adventures.

And apparently "you" were with them every step of the way and talk about memories with them and such.

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

Tiggum posted:

The Dire series. I have two of them (unfortunately just the recently published ones, not the beginning of the series). I'll be putting it to a vote, when we get there, as to whether we want to just play the ones I have or wait for some potential future date when I've managed to acquire the others. I honestly cannot comprehend what Ben Dever was thinking in commissioning a continuation of an out-of-print, completely inaccessible series that he apparently has no concrete plan to re-publish. He's said he's going to put out all the bonus adventures at some point, but so far he's only put out new ones and hasn't given any kind of schedule or time frame for any of the previously published ones, and I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't some kind of licencing issue preventing it. But that just makes the decision to continue the Dire series even more baffling. It seems it can only limit the appeal of an already niche product.

Especially given the major railroading the last two short-stories had.

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

https://magnamund.com/products/vampirium

So Vampirinium remake will be in about a month or less. It should include the short story "Shadow Stalkers" which is "adjacent" to Dusk of Eternal Night.

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

Got my copy of the Vampirinium remake.

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

I've found them all except for Doom of the Dark One. Is there a link that's still available?
Demian's page just lists it as existing unless there's a download button I missed.
(If it's wrong to ask for this, I'll delete this post.)

Also, Light Door.

Andyzero fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Aug 24, 2022

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

Tiggum posted:

Runcible Cat posted a link to download the entire series.

So, with that out of the way: light or darkness?

Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

One thing Hunger of Sejanoz has is a new puzzle in the bandit lair where you retrieve your Kai Weapon.
If you solve it, you get a substance you can use twice on non-special item Steel weapons and armor. That adds 2 CS to weapons and 2 EN to armor. Including the ang'sei armor and chai spear/kirumsami