Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
I preferred the plot of the first game to this one, but this game does have two of my all time favorite boss fights ever. Looking forward to when Scruffy takes them on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Isako's honor makes her my favorite video game kunoichi (sorry Kunoichi from Samurai Warriors, you're number two). Much more fun with her is ahead.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Tolstoy is one of the wordier classic Russian authors I know. So is Dostoevsky. It's no surprise a lot of people dislike their work for that. But if you can get past the detail overload, the books are often worth the read.

Continuing to cheer on Cate as the adventure plays out. Keep up the good work, Scruffy. May I recommend Lego Batman for a future LP?

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
The latest video has the first of the two set-piece boss fights I mentioned earlier as cementing this game as awesome for me.

Ninjas and a superspy facing off in a trailer park during a tornado. Awesome and hilarious at the same time.

Just wait till we see the second boss fight. :)

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Hey at least we didn't end up in Oz!

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Also remember why Armstrong fought Cate instead of just killing her last game. They're both Scots- he respects that and her, so he remembers her- especially since she kicked his arse. He's not pissed about that.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I never found that secret either. Thx!

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
This is the other boss fight I was talking about. Pursuing a Mime King through the streets of Calcutta in a unicycle vs. tricycle chase. Too funny to see in a normal spy action sequence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I liked this game, though I preferred the story of the first one. This one had better boss fights though.

Do I hope for a NOLF 3 someday? Not particularly... :D

• Locked thread