Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Many learn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Dammit this doesn't work as well on a new page :argh:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
In case players missed it or aren't on Discord:

One player from each house may reroll - if they can get a Professor to approve the paperwork.
This option will be disappear in about 20 hours from now, when i open the Game Thread + Month 1 and the game starts for realsies. So make it count!

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Can we ban people from ERPing in the commons?

Of course it's Hufflepuffs!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

you're a blizzard harold

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Mordiceius posted:

Can we ban people from ERPing in the commons?

Of course it's Hufflepuffs!

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Please excuse my 'ousemate, 'e gets very... excited about wizard chess. 'Ephzibah did nothing untoward.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm awake hope you dudes are ready for month 1 in just over 1 hour!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
It's gonna take a few minutes for the house elves to bring in my fainting couch.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Hufflepuffs are dweebs.
Ravenclaws are dorks.
Gryffindors are losers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
The game thread is now open: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831299

• Locked thread