Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

Yup, leaking like a sieve around the stem itself. It's a basic rubber stem, not..entirely sure how long it's even been on there to be honest. I took a video about a month ago to send to my boss when I called in, and was genuinely surprised it was leaking THAT bad, so it really feels like it went bad within the past few months or so.

Thanks for the advice, reckon I'll call around and price a few places and see if I can shake something extra loose from my paycheck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

Ok, passenger side tires re-valved, re-mounted and balanced! Came to 34.89 after taxes and general stuff, but it rides better than it has in a while!

Also found out they charge 54.99 for alignment, which seems alright, and 30 bucks or so to pull the refrigerant out of my A/C system, so a week from Friday, my payday and off Friday, I'm gonna go back up there and have the drivers side valve stems done. Only leaking a bit on the back tire, but the valce threads on the front are hosed, worn smooth somehow, so gonna have some rubbers poked in there too.

New stems holding air just fine, rides great, life's not too bad!

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

PS, wonder if I can find these wheels in my bolt pattern?

Wish I knew what they were called, look alot like old school Ansens.

Veeb0rg
Jul 24, 2001

THIS CONVERSATION IS NONPRODUCTIVE!
http://www.ruggedridge.com/steel-wheel-trail-runner-classic-w-center-cap-17x9-07-16-wrangler-15500-78.html

These maybe?

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Those do look really close, especially if those centercaps are removable.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

IOwnCalculus posted:

Those do look really close, especially if those centercaps are removable.

The second pick is the removed center cap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

Had some family stuff come up a few weeks back and it caused some of the Jeep stuff to be pushed back a bit. Guess this is more of an anti archive bump than anything.

• Locked thread