Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Alt+F4 this season and start a new one imo

*e Europa games were added to the kicktipp, go hogwild

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Sep 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Werbung wie aus dem Leben gegriffen:

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
With the transfer business they did, Leverkusen is totally going to get relegated. Squad looks terrible unless some major breakthroughs happen

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

elbkaida posted:

With the transfer business they did, Leverkusen is totally going to get relegated. Squad looks terrible unless some major breakthroughs happen

They're bad, but they're not THAT bad

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
I think the talent is there but the players all look totally unmotivated and uncoordinated still. I'm very worried.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
They were within four points of relegation last year and lost Kampl, Chicharito, Calhanoglu and Toprak. Not looking good imo

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Everyone at the club made a tiny fist pump when Toprak left though, lmao.

He bad.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
They also got rid of Korkut. Jury's still out on whether or not Herrlich is actually any better though I guess.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Dunban posted:

Jury's still out on whether or not Herrlich is actually any better though I guess.
*shakes magic 8-ball*

*throws it away without looking*

All signs point to "no".

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Im at the Hertha match and there's technical problems with the tickethinterlegung. Might not get in at all. Berlin lol

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Smirr posted:

Im at the Hertha match and there's technical problems with the tickethinterlegung. Might not get in at all. Berlin lol

A situation a lot of Köln fans also find themselves in :v:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

We did get in. 30 minutes into the first half, without tickets. During the 90 minutes we spent queueing they kept saying over the loudspeakers "you need tickets to get in, there's no way around this". Then at 21:30 they said "whoops lol, everyone head to block N, you don't need a ticket"

The upside is that block N is Gegengerade Unterring, so I guess everything worked out, except for every single bit of logistics

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Kimmich is so loving good as a right back

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
http://www.espnfc.com/fc-cologne/story/3207080/cologne-want-5-0-bundesliga-loss-to-borussia-dortmund-to-be-replayed

That would be so completely hosed up. I was happy during the game cause finally, after the last two games, ref decisions go Dortmund's way again. Now maybe the game must be replayed because the ref blew the whistle .1 seconds too early. There's a case from a strict rules perspective but noone can tell me that goal had a big influence on the match.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Ich dachte, Sinn der Sache beim Videoschiedsrichter ist, dass Fehlentscheidungen verringert werden sollen. Der Schiedsrichter hat fälschlicherweise vor dem 2:0 abgepfiffen. Nach Videobeweis wurde das Tor dann gegeben. Rein regeltechnisch war das Spiel vor dem Tor unterbrochen, aber praktischerweise hätte kein Kölner den Ball am Überqueren der Linie hindern können. Durch den Videoschiedsrichter wurde eine Fehlentscheidung korrigiert, das ist meiner Meinung nach gut so. Nun müssen eben die Regeln angepasst werden, dass so ein Tor in zukunft auch offiziell legal wird. Rufe nach einer neuansetzung sind der total falsche Ansatz.

Übrigens steht in den Regeln der IFAB, dass Fehlentscheidungen des VAR genauso Tatsachenentscheidungen sind wie bei menschlichen Schiedsrichter, das Regelwerk gibt also eine Neuansetzung des Spiels nicht her.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Genau das "rein regeltechnisch war das Spiel vor dem Tor unterbrochen" ist leider der Knackpunkt, weil die Regel da eigentlich keinen Spielraum zulässt und es bei dieser Regel keine Rolle spielt, dass niemand mehr hätte eingreifen können und das Spiel am Ende 5-0 ausgeht. Auch die VAR-Regel spielt imo keine Rolle, weil der VAR nur die Fehlentscheidung "Foul an Horn" korrigiert hat. Der Regelverstoß ist, anschließend Tor zu geben anstatt im Moment des Pfiffs mit Schiedsrichterball weiterzuspielen, was streng nach Regelwerk hätte passieren müssen.
Das als "wrong decision involving the VAR" auszulegen wäre recht akrobatisch, aber irgendwie werden sie das entweder so oder zur Tatsachenentscheidung hinbiegen müssen, sonst gibt es bald jeden zweiten Spieltag Proteste.

Gibt es eigentlich irgendwelche anderen Möglichkeiten, den Protest anzuerkennen, außer einem kompletten Wiederholungsspiel?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Neuer is out with a foot injury until January :suicide:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Dunban posted:

Neuer is out with a foot injury until January :suicide:

Again?!?

That really sucks, I hope Ter Stegen is finally ready to be his full time replacement.

Oh, and condolences for Bayern, I guess.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Have any of you guys watched any of the Friday matches this season on Eurosport 2? I pretty much don't have a choice if I wanna watch Bayern - Wolfsburg, but I've heard horror stories of it simply not working at all or being laggy as gently caress.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I can't watch Bundesliga at all anymore because it moved from Swisscom to Cablecom. On the other hand maybe it's time to stop paying for lovely sports tv so they have to scale back all that money.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/si_soccer/status/910593812220825601

Hey y'all, Aubameyang is pretty good, maybe account for him

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Well, the game was poo poo but at least the Eurosport Player worked perfectly

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
For once I don't have to feel bad for forgetting to tipp my kicks before the Friday match. :v:

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol get hosed Bayern

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
apparently Carlo has been sacked

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

trem_two posted:

apparently Carlo has been sacked

Who's going to replace him though? I think he would have been fired long before if they only had a replacement.

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
I want them to throw a shitload of money at Hoffenheim and Nagelsmann and have him start immediately. Shitstorm, yeah...but why the hell not.

It'll be Tuchel, though.

MuLepton
Apr 1, 2011

It's kind of a long story.
Weinzierl is also available afaik. But he might be burned after how his stint at Schalke went.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I think I always post this, but Peter Neururer is currently available

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

lmaoooo did anyone pick Bayern in the Kicktipp?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

My first thought too, lol. And no, but Wolfsburg went first anyway

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I don't know how to feel about this.

I think he would've been gone after this season anyway because it was becoming increasingly clear that the team wasn't really improving under him. But sacking him in September and having Sagnol take over? I don't know. I'm also afraid this is gonna lead to Tuchel taking over eventually and not Nagelsmann.

It's official now

https://twitter.com/FCBayern/status/913400555422306304

Dunban fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Sep 28, 2017

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
It’s all Lewandowski’s fault, he’s a cancer.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

It was actually a mixture of the terrible China trip combined with pissing off Ribery that got him fired lmao.

Kill me now.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

And I don't mean the bad games in China, but how it interfered with the pre-season.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
The China trip was hardly his idea, now was it.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

The fact the team came out woefully unprepared out of the preseason was because of the trip and not Ancelotti, was what I was saying.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Fire the idiots wanting to take the team on a world tour instead of doing their work imo.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I don't think they're going to fire Hoeneß or Rummenigge. But one can wish, oh one can wish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

mackintosh posted:

I don't think they're going to fire Hoeneß or Rummenigge. But one can wish, oh one can wish.
If a jail sentence can't stop them, nothing short of death will.

• Locked thread