Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Forceholy posted:

Also, what is it with WWE women being hotter outside their gimmicks and the actual shows? Not that Renee and Natalya aren't attractive, but I like how Natalya's gear highlighted her features, yet made her look like she would kill a motherfucker if needed.

I can answer this. Vince McMahon, and Kevin Dunn have a weird fetish for a specific looking kind of woman, and cannot fathom that women can be individuals and/or pretty in any other way.

On the SouthPaw Regional Wrestling stuff:

Dolph was the worst out of everyone, (but that wasto be expected, and at least he wasn't in it for long)
The Butchers were awesome, as they played it straight, and did anyone else notice their championship belts hanging up next to the meat?
Renee is loving awesome and has proper charisma and wit. As we all knew from Talking Smack.
I didn't like the Lance and Chip segments as much as in season 1. But this is a petty gripe, as it was still pretty fun.

Also: I think it's notable that Roman Reigns isn't in this. For one of three reasons, 1)He's on the other show and isn't touring with the same people, 2) WWE doesn't want their golden boy to look silly/goofy, or my personal favourite 3) He doesn't have the charisma/comedy chops to do it, and if he did he would be shown up as an unentertaining plank of wood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Whilst Rhyno is undisputably awesome, I think Seth does a great job too. I think he is really good in the background throwing in the occasional word.

• Locked thread