Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

pram posted:

lay druggists

of course with echi they're all lay druggists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

echinopsis posted:

i often work "sole charge" coz there is this hosed up law where a dispensary isn't legally allowed to be "open" without a pharmacist in the building so if i'm the only pharmacist (often) then i can't leave at all. i get a lunch break but am payed for it, but am expected to drop my fried chicken if someone needs something

yeah they turn the lights off put the shutters up when the sole charge goes on lunch break here.

this is because they got their pants fined off for dispensing without a pharmacist a while back.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

BRB echi eating chicken

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
gonna eat leftover tortellini for lunch

should be p dece

just fyi, tia, etc

• Locked thread