Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Lupus, did you really watch yuming on n3 or was that bs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
Yeah can we see the roles?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

PMush Perfect posted:

Could you have targeted yourself?

No, but as it said "when the majority of living players have visited Canada" and I was taking them there I assumed I counted towards my own tally.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I feel like I was very unconvincing in my cases this game.

Any tips on what I could've done differently?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I had such a great time, thanks Opop!

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

yuming posted:

For me, it wasn't your cases, it was that you buddied me really hard early in the game which made me very suspicious. I really enjoyed playing with you too—I much prefer playing with players who put in an effort—but that sort of talk is probably best left until after the game.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

yuming posted:

I think this wasn't the game for serious scumhunting on the whole. I'm sure my attitude contributed to that.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
It's always the game for serious scumhunting!!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

yuming posted:

It's always the game for serious scumhunting!!
This is why we love you.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
:sun:

Aww it was such a good game all around, thanks everyone!

Here is the masondoc--

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ucfxOuQRs3KSqkkN6Q302ftBQ3dtvQPW2gL-JIO-_8/edit?usp=sharing

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jedit posted:

I had you pegged as scum from about the instant I got lynched, but that wasn't my business on this occasion.

I really should have claimed 3P and given full details on my win con, because it was one of those rare occasions when a 3P actually does win independently from Town or scum without harming either. I won if I had used my ability on more than half the living players, so I could have sat in a corner and quietly played my own game while you all ignored me. I didn't because I probably would have been policy lynched as is traditional.

My ongoing quest to make a cult role people don't hate. Naturally you died very early on

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Pmush, why did you try that survivor gambit? After making that self-kill, (which I don't actually like, strategically, but I appreciate) I feel like you should have committed to being town, because I really wasn't sure. I believed there had to be 1 scum in one of the mason partnerships. I could have mislynched, but then you changed your claim, and I didn't believe you anymore.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Jamuraan posted:

Pmush, why did you try that survivor gambit? After making that self-kill, (which I don't actually like, strategically, but I appreciate) I feel like you should have committed to being town, because I really wasn't sure. I believed there had to be 1 scum in one of the mason partnerships. I could have mislynched, but then you changed your claim, and I didn't believe you anymore.
I second-guessed myself.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

PMush Perfect posted:

I second-guessed myself.

Oh well, lesson learned. You played well in spite of that. You really almost got me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Retro Futurist posted:

My ongoing quest to make a cult role people don't hate. Naturally you died very early on

That's the problem with 3P roles, though. If they don't affect the Town or scum game in some way, they may as well not be playing at all. When I said I'd be off in the corner I meant it: even if I got everyone to let me live and agree not to kill my targets until after I was gone, there was no point to me either scumhunting or obfuscating in the thread. In fact, if I'd tried I probably would have been killed for it. So I would just have stopped posting completely, done my night action and waited to win.

• Locked thread