Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
at this point in the game, theres no sense in delaying this anymore.

##vote no lynch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Would :redhammer: still be appropriate?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Everyone stayed in Business D6

It is now N6

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

what

I'm confused.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Wait no okay I think I get it.

The scum held back the kill to make is play at MyLo, and probably preloaded the action?

Well, poo poo. Jam, it's now or never. I'm here on break and won't be able to come back before late tonight.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

nobody got lynched, it's night time

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh wait okay. I'm dumb, don't mind me. Thought we'd skipped straight to Day for some reason.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
hurry up with the night action plz no need to prolong this anymore

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Alright, break over. Guess we're finishing this tonight or tomorrow.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Nobody rush into voting game-tomorrow, one wrong vote and the scum can drop in with the hammer.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Fisk, The McWrap, Town Aligned Mason, was discontinued N6

It is now D7

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

avenge me

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Ok.

I am an unconfirmed mason with town alignment.

PMush is paranoid gun owner, and barring some fancy play that I described earlier, is town.

Jam has not claimed role or alignment, and has not contributed much in the game.

Jam, claim now.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Spending what should be my last ten minute smoke break posting on something awful. Been thinking about things.

Here's what bugs me: Why Hal? Hal was a role blocker, which is fairly powerful. Why would they have him do the kill, and not someone else? Considering there's a possibility of another tracker of some kind, I figure that if they DID get caught, they'd rather lose him than someone else.

But why?

Either because the other role is more powerful, or the other player has a "secure" town role. We haven't had anyone like a cop claim, so maybe the last scum is a godfather? There's too many possibilities to just throw down a vote, but I haven't ruled out the possibility that the last scum is something super powerful or super tricksy.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Ugh. My gut says that it's b and that Jam is bullshitting to try and scramble for a fake claim of some kind. But do I wanna risk the game on a gut read?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mafia edit: it's b that's town

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Noooooooooo, goodbye Lynch No One!!

Votecount for Day 6
With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 11th, 2017 at 9 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 3 days, 6 hours.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:thumbsup: Thanks Votefinder.

Ignore, obvs

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Jam, when you claim, please do not submit a vote.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
I'm a motorcycle, I am a town hider. I forgot I can't use my ability back-to-back nights, and I used it last night. I'm not even sure how we got here, I thought for sure Fisk was scum, but now I see it has been b-minus all along.

I'm comfortable with PMush being America the paranoid gun owner. I'm not okay with 4 unconfirmed town masons.

For the same reason I wanted to vote Fisk, I'm going to vote b-minus. I was suspicious of his early play, but the middle days he seemed to be pretty townie although sometimes he seemed along for the ride. I think b-minus was able to slip through the cracks because of all the other confusion.

But there is NO way there are 4 unconfirmed town masons in this game.

I'm sorry for lurking this game, but I do have a few things going for me. I called out Lupus. I made sure I was around for every deadline, (I think no lynch is usually very anti-town.) I could have easily let the no lynch go through more than once.

I know I have marks against me, but I'm not scum.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Mafia edit: used my ability the night before last.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I can use it again tonight.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Even though that doesn't matter

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I am not scum.

I'm at dinner. I will address your post in a bit

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

That's not proving anything.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah, I am about 99% at "gotta be Jam" now.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Also hello I am home from work.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Do NOT vote, either of you

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

My official role name is "Commuter" but I just become untargetable for the night. I only used it once, two nights ago, because I never saw a target on my back before that and figured I would rather just die since I was lurking so hard.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

My roomie made some killer red curry, even if it's a bit spicier than my preference.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jamuraan posted:

My official role name is "Commuter" but I just become untargetable for the night. I only used it once, two nights ago, because I never saw a target on my back before that and figured I would rather just die since I was lurking so hard.
How is this supposed to prove anything?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Jam, I believe you. I think Pmush is scum. This is the last I can post for at least 2 hours. But I will be back, please do not vote

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

What the hell.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

PMush Perfect posted:

Yeah, I am about 99% at "gotta be Jam" now.

I'm kind of thinking maybe you're a 3p paranoid gun owner and you've been riding your kill against Hal for town credit.

Are you really that diabolical??

I'm absolutely town, ask me anything, whatever I have to do to prove I'm town.

Pmush if you are really town, why are you so sure I'm scum? Can you see how b-minus could be scum? Do you really believe 4 unconfirmed town masons? I don't know about that, honestly.

b-minus, you claim you're the other townie, if that's true, that means Pmush must be scum or 3p. Scum would have had to self-kill Hal and then claim PGO as a pro-town role. 3p would just claim to be town PGO but everyone knows America only cares about America. Pmush isn't town aligned; Pmush is Pmush aligned.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Don't mind me, just hammering one scum and killing another.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

If I WAS 3p, what would my win con be? PGO survivor? In a game with another 3p? And only two scum?

One of you is scum and one is being frustratingly stubborn.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fine, let's talk theoritically. Jam, if you ARE town, what about B's play convinces you that he's scum? Is it just setup spec?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Every time I think I understand this game, I get sandbagged again.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Wait, poo poo. It DOES make sense. If b thought I was actually scum, he would have voted me and counted on you to hammer. But the question for him isn't if he believes you, it's if YOU believe HIM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

gently caress. I gotta trust my gut. B's thought process doesn't make sense as town to me. Either I'm right or I'm losing us the game.

##vote b-minus

• Locked thread