Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khMb3k-Wwvg is the game start

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

applebee's is fine for a chain restaurant smh

if I'm in the bumfuck, pa motel cluster at 10pm, so it goes

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

nothing an italian touches could classify as "food"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

scum begets scum until we all have scum on our faces

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I was underwhelmed by Outback Steakhouse

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hal is true and good

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

is jokephase over? wouldn't know it by all your posts

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:wrong:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

two days, six hours

http://votefinder.org/game/millennials-are-killing#votecount

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote kasumeat

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I prefer to make others search for the connection. This one is Easy

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:lol:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i'm going to cite that as my evidence

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm not going to do the thinking for you. My vote should be understandable with a moments review of the page prior, and kasumeat's response should be self evident in its scumminess

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

My vote was a honeypot. I didn't like Kasumeat's Mafia dadding and wanted to see how he'd respond to pressure. He responded poorly.

I'm not sure how I feel about the other vote on me yet.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jamuraan posted:

Taste how are you always a D1 lynch candidate?

Only when I'm town

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's not being obtuse. It's expecting players to make connections so that if they didn't pick it out before they can come to it organically themselves. I appreciate that newer players are liable to bit longer to reach that point

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

PMush Perfect posted:

This is pure, unadulterated "god dammit, Taste, you're always like this". JFisk (formerly known as Tremendous Taste) is a very, very stubborn player, especially in D1.

That's not to say that Kasufish's read is necessarily incorrect, the best play scum Taste can make is to emulate town Taste, but it's a facet of the argument that needs to be considered.

TL;DR version: I think Kasu is being genuine, but is just unused to Fisk... being Fisk.

What's stubborn about trying to get players to play?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kasumeat posted:

This is also scummy as gently caress. I'm not saying you should give me town cred for what I did. It's NAI as it's equally common for both scum and town to mafia dad, setup spec, and other similar "just making it clear that we're all aware of this"stuff. But to actually push somebody for doing it comes from scum 90%of the time. Again, jfisk isn't trying to game solve. He's looking for an excuse to lunch people. He says he didn't like my response, but again, there's no explanation or reason here. He doesn't give one because there isn't one other than he's scum. My response was to clearly explain why his push on me is scum motivated.

all bluster

doubling down on OMGUS is a bad look.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

going out on a limb there halbert

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

is english your first language

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

lol wrong game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

In that case I'll try to use fewer colloquialisms.

I was implying that your behavior was scummy because you're re-enforcing a claim that seems mostly grounded in the fact I voted for you and wouldn't tell you why.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

So I'm unconfirmed Masons with where but since I'm lazy we haven't talked

Just fyi

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kasumeat posted:

And why would you reveal this now? If you're both town, you've just outed both of you to Mafia

We've outed ourselves as town

to the mafia

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

because?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

knowing who unconfirmed masons are is useful cmon

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I like this guy

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Actually, my scum master plan is to claim a confirmable role that doesn't in any way reflect my alignment

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote jedit

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

nah

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the simplest explanation is that jedit is lying

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

yuming <3

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

No

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87AtTtyrUXA

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

Hey Fisk, do you hve any idea where your mason buddy could be? tell him to come back to the game.

:shrug:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm not scummy to begin with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I want to be extremely clear in saying that not voting for jedit in this case draws one's very sanity into question

God bless

• Locked thread