Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

In.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

You are no true italian food snob if you don't tweet blasphemies under photos of Alfredo pasta.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

vector_to posted:

:yeah:

is pmush still town tho? I lost track

He is either triple town or double scum, dunno how it all works out in the end.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

I get that pleading noobishness is probably frowned upon, but I wanted to get the lay of the land during the first day before committing a major faux pas. If I may advance an obsevation, Yuming seems a bit quick to declare people scum. I dunno if she's overeager or covering for herself, but I think I won't vote this round.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Kasumeat posted:

Just in case you are actually newb town:

It's important to vote at least once each Day. Not lynching is very bad for town and it's quite common on day 1. And also it helps us sort you out later when we have to figure out whether you're scum or not. The more info you put out there, the better.

Moreover, it's better to just post your thoughts. If you're new, people will take that into account if you post something dumb. Just don't lie and you'll avoid 99% of the dumb mistakes that new townies make.

Thanks, got it. I usually play in person, where you all vote at the end, so I was a bit unsure on how to proceed with votes possible at every moment. That said, I'll put my vote where my mouth is. Tentatively ##VOTE: yuming, but i can be convinced to rescind it.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

##vote yuming

Correcting syntax.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Not as a forum game. I played the face to face version a lot, assigning roles with a deck of cards. Makes it easier to detect scum if they get a case of the giggles while denying their scumminess.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

I must say that Kasumeat is the more convincing of the two. I still think yuming was a little too eager in the early phase of the day, though.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

I'm inclined to believe JFisk's claim. Mostly because the alternatives involve a VERY bold-faced and easily-disprovable lie, or he linking himself with one of his scumbuddies d2. I really can't see any benefits he could derive by lying.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

considering his so-called mason partner's response to JFisk's claim was "lmao" I'm not inclined to believe anything.

Well, it's not like any of the other things he said had any kind of substance behind them. And yeah, the fact that he's not confirming is a little shady, but my reasoning stands: any other avenue is so counterproductive to JFisk that the truth is the most likely. Second most likely is that they're both scum, but there'd be no reason to draw attention to themselves d2. Any other option involves JFisk throwing a crazy claim and hoping that wheres would keep lurking and wouldn't disclaim, which sounds extremely bold for this early in the game.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

##vote Jedit

I'm sure he is scum. I'm a watcher and I've seen him at Nutsack Rangoon's house this night.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

This night I visited Yuming, she's been active, I thought that maybe scum might want to silence her. I saw nobody. But I'm now a little suspicious of her, she was very aggressive with calling Chic scummy.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

I was suspicious of yuming at the start because I felt that she was a little too quick in reading people as scum. Now, between b-minus1's case and her insistence in declaring chic scum, I feel a lot more convinced.

##vote yuming

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

I watched you because I thought you were active enough that, if you were town, you could have been a target and because I lowkey agreed with your opinion on Chic. So when she flipped town AND doctor I reconsidered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

I won't be here for deadline, so in the interest of avoiding a no lynch:

##vote where

• Locked thread